But ....

The Bucketlist - had me tearing something serious and I dont know why
My girl - made me drop a few
I am Sam - came close but no cigar

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Any Given Sunday

laugh.gif
in WHAT scene did this movie make you cry?
laugh.gif

anyways Vanilla Sky and Click for me.
frown.gif
pimp.gif

What?
laugh.gif
AGS?
Anyways..I don't over movies..I got choked up but no tears fail watching the Notebook

Saving Private Ryan
&
Field of Dreams
=
gauranteed waterworks.
Especially Field of Dreams at the end when he asks his dad if he wants to play catch. oh man...

-J-

am i the only person that was not moved by pursuit of happyness?
i mean it was a great movie but in the back of my mind i kept thinking "why doesn't this guy just go get a job at a diner or something to atleast keepa roof over his kids head..."
kinda pissed me off how selfish he was being ... granted it did pay off in the end but at the expense breaking up his family.

but my list :
click
the notebook
the bucket list

Seriously, The Pursuit of Happyness is incredibly touching. I couldn't imagine what it feels like if you grew up under similar circumstances. Matter fact,I just might watch that sometime this week. I gotta write a few of these down. No ayo.

domc03:
i mean it was a great movie but in the back of my mind i kept thinking "why doesn't this guy just go get a job at a diner or something to atleast keep a roof over his kids head..."
kinda pissed me off how selfish he was being ... granted it did pay off in the end but at the expense breaking up his family.
THANK YOU!!!! People think I'm such a freaking jerk for having that EXACT same opinion!! I'm like 'Pursuing your dream job is fine,but pursue it while you're doing some other small time job, man. You don't have to make $0 in the pursuit of your dream job.'

I have never heard of anyone else agreeing with me. Not ever. Not offline. Not online. Nowhere. Apparently, it's just you and me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

domc03:
i mean it was a great movie but in the back of my mind i kept thinking "why doesn't this guy just go get a job at a diner or something to atleast keep a roof over his kids head..."
THANK YOU!!!! People think I'm such a freaking jerk for having that EXACT same opinion!! I'm like 'Pursuing your dream job is fine, but pursue it while you're doing some other small time job, man. You don't have to make $0 in the pursuit of your dream job.'

I have never heard of anyone else agreeing with me. Not ever. Not offline. Not online. Nowhere. Apparently, it's just you and me.
laugh.gif

yep i guess we're the only ones that have any common sense

Bridge to Terabithia
The Notebook got me soft, didn't cry though

*Series finale of Fresh Prince

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Set it Off
man this movie had me balling

Lion King (the play made me cry way more)
The Notebook
Deep Impact
Selena
Click (i went into this thinking it was gonna be a regular funny adam sandler movie...hell no, i cried like the whole movie, caught me off guard)

I know this isnt a movie...but that one Zales commercial on TV when the old couple is walking and the younger couple passes them with the song stand by me inthe background.
jeez i'm soft.

And ska... to answer your question regarding The Notebook...

It's an obvious love story, but it's different than others in that the characters are really well written and developed. Everyone who's caughtserious feelings for anyone can relate to this movie in some way or another.

Seeing the Selena answers reminds me of another tear-jerker: La Bamba.
frown.gif

And I definitely should have said Schindler's List.

- Green Mile
- Armageddon
- What Dreams May Come
- John Q
- City of Angels
- La Bamba
- Schindler's List

Back
Top Bottom