Movies or Games that need another sequel.. VOL step it up yall...

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

glasses.gif

this release would be
pimp.gif

I have Yahoo as my homepage and isn't Dreamcast supposed to come back out. I saw a link and pic to the article but didn't click it to read it. PowerStone for dreamcast was piff.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

I have Yahoo as my homepage and isn't Dreamcast supposed to come back out. I saw a link and pic to the article but didn't click it to read it. Power Stone for dreamcast was piff.

it wasn't even an article. it was a video talking about how some merchants/retailers are selling brand new dreamcasts as an alternative to the ps2, ps3,360, and wii during the recession. just talked about how the system was still having a following and all that.

^I think that article was just saying stores are just selling off brand new unsold DCs from the past.

Howard the Duck II - set in Duck World

Predator III - set in the Predator's home planet

A decent Godzilla movie.

A rated R Mortal Kombat movie.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

GAMES:
- mvp baseball [college/ncaa just to be able to play a next-gen version of the game. mlb09 is THE best baseball game but the mvp baseball series was tops during its lifespan.]
- super dodgeball [i know there was a DS version recently released, but this game on the current generation of systems would be great. online play, online tourneys, online leagues, etc.]
- tecmo bowl [again, see above. and add on to that customizable rosters and teams.]
- fire prowrestling [the PS2 version keeps you really busy, but i can only imagine the chaos and depth that could be had with a PS3/360 version. keep the 2.5D style gameplay with new HD sprites.]
- virtual pro wrestling 2/wwf no mercy [basically the 3D fire pro. whatever happened to AKI making wrestling games? the first two aki developed def jam games didn't give the satisfaction that the true wrestling games did.]

i'll list all the beat 'em up games that need sequels/remakes:
- x-men arcade game [SIX PLAYERS!]
- teenage mutant ninja turtles arcade game series [no need for more explanation.]
- the simpsons arcade game [see above]
- streets of rage series [why stop at the genesis? nothing on the saturn or dreamcast?]
- golden axe series [needs a TRUE beat 'em up sequel]
- river city ransom [nothing after the initial game. a shame.]
- battletoads series [why was this series abandoned?]
- double dragon series [why did this series go away from beat 'em ups and on to awful fighting games?]

CO-SIGN...sir u are a genius

games

driver
double dragon
a GOOD nba street sequel
tecmo bowl
pilotwings
GTA San Andreas 2 would be off the hook
Final Fantasy 7 remake

movies

(not many people have seen or heard of it) The Breaks
boiler room
se7en
shawshank redemption
rounders
(i heard its out, but I haven't seen it) Ong bak 2

(getting away from the topic)
tv shows that need to come back

wayans bros
married w/ children
in living color
the beast (hopefully theres a season 2)
BETTER sopranos ending
the wire

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Forza Motorsport 2(ASAP)

you mean 3?
and i see alot of people saying cloverfield, am i the only one who thought that movie was horrible?

Mega_Man_Legends_2_ntsc-front.jpg

Capcom, make Mega Man Legends 3 happen! I KNOW y'all got funds for it
mad.gif
with the releases of the Battle Network series and the Devil May Cry games! Not to mention Street Fighter IV.....

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Forza Motorsport 2(ASAP)

you mean 3?
and i see alot of people saying cloverfield, am i the only one who thought that movie was horrible?

The sequel will not be shot through a cam-corder. They can build on the aftermath of what happened. The government captures the monster. Then they find outit's actually from another planet..and there is a whole race of cloverfield monsters just like it. Then the monsters come to earth to retrieve the onethat got captured. So much potential
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom