MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

tenor.gif

There's a troublesome bug with the mp app. I don't know if you guys have already discussed it.

So I went to the movies at the kiosk as I usually do. Bunch of movies I wanted to see I just chose one convienent to the time (2pm). So I check-in to see The Post but I see on the kiosk its sold out so I'm like fine I'll see amother movie and cancel this check in.

But I had already moved on from that successful check in screen and can't find anything to cancel it. I do some googling and apparently this is a known bug with the app. The only time you can cancel a check in is at the successful check in screen with a changed your mind option

Anyway, the only solutions I found was yo wait out the 30min they give you to actually buy the ticket or try buying a ticket for another movie despite checking in for another.

I risked the latter since I had nothing to lose and now I'm about to catch this 2:30 movie then maybe see another around 4 or 5.
We paying $10/ mo for unlimited movies and still sneaking food into the theatre.:rofl::pimp:
Sneaking Wendy's in to the movies as I post.

This is all they saw at the bag check:

20171224_143723.jpg

Another thing about that bug/error. Since I swiped the card to see another movie and the check in time ran out I can actually check-in to see another movie now :wow:

Wondering if I should spend the day out here and see Molly's Game.

Socks fam?
Literally throw them off the scent :lol: :pimp:

But I was coming from the gym so it worked out.

Last edited:
So paid 2$ for tickets one being the movie pass the other being suppose to be a regular.. not even mad

I’m gonna go see the disaster tonight. I hope it doesn’t suck.

Yeah man definitely worth seeing the Disaster Artist.

I don't think Molly's Game is playing anywhere near me unfortunately

I saw the Shape of Water recently though. It was really excellent. I'm surprised by how much I ended up liking it.

I haven't snuck stuff into the movies since back in the days, but now I got that movie pass and even though me and my girl had it for a month and haven't used it yet :smh: I know we're going to drop loot when we go.

We share the meal, but those chicken fingers and fries, with a soda, maybe some nachos, and maybe some candy be like $40+ :frown:
Man, yall better go to WalGreens or CVS and buy some snacks before the movie starts.

Back
Top Bottom