MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

How're you guys getting seats?

Do you just check Fandango for available seats, go to the theater, and hope there's one available for your showing?

I only go to theaters that got reserved seating. I check for available seats on Fandango or the movie theater app like AMC.

Then I go to the theater and check in and get the seats. If its a popular movie, ill go early in the day to the theater just to buy the tickets in advance.

I've been sleeping on this. At first i could have sworn it was only for in home viewing...maybe that was another service?

Glad i checked back on this post :pimp:

I only go to theaters that got reserved seating. I check for available seats on Fandango or the movie theater app like AMC.

Then I go to the theater and check in and get the seats. If its a popular movie, ill go early in the day to the theater just to buy the tickets in advance.

:pimp: moviepass guess you can watch movies more than once now

CFA64EE7-0E65-49AE-B4EE-8AA576CD327C.jpeg

Shoot had diarrhea the past few days and was worried I was going to have to use movie pass more than once on Justice league .. can’t wait for Thor tho

Anyone having a hard time loading the MoviePass app? It’s not working on 3 different devices for us.

Anyone know what the next step of action is when you're not getting replies to your messages when you contact support in the app?

Switched to the annual membership. I hope they keep that as an option for more than a year.

A2E7C97D-BBF1-4748-9980-E4E7CC620BCE.png
Anyone know what the next step of action is when you're not getting replies to your messages when you contact support in the app?
Sure you’re not getting replies? You have to keep checking the “contact support” their replay doesn’t pop up, have to check it.

Back
Top Bottom