MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

has anyone that bought the annual sub through Costco received the email?
According to some, subs through Costco are still exempt from the new changes. I’m assuming because of costco’s generous return policy, they’re likely buying time from an avalanche of refunds.

anybody have sinemia?

may have to give it a shot since there’s no close AMC theaters

Mines Dec. they talking about August 2nd :smh:
Yeah I'm just thinking how convienent it is that somehow they came up with a date that's already passed and I have to re-up now just to use the app.

If the card I used for annual wasnt already cancelled they would've charged me just to use the app so I could contact customer support to tell these broke bastards the deal.

Everyone here should peep the Reddit sub ---> https://www.reddit.com/r/MoviePassClub/

MP has an official user acct in that subreddit.
Imagine the abuse. Still unchanged app and no emails. Annual, Paypal, Nov end date.
Ready Exit Strategy.

RigidPhonyAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

anybody have sinemia?

may have to give it a shot since there’s no close AMC theaters
I cancelled MP gonna get it this week.
My ccard is still active until sep. 13. I’m sitting in the theater RN watching Happy Time Murders.
Gonna catch Equalizer and Papillon as my last movies.

Papilion was good. Jax and Mr Robot had good chemistry.

The director/film makers must have been a SOA fan.

So I got the e-mail today but I opened the app first and these bastards changed the **** on me again.

Yesterday my subscription was in September and that was wrong. Now they switched it to ****ing July and are saying if I want to continue using I gotta re-up now.

Nah b. There's gonna be consequen9ces and repercussions now.

Where do you go tot all these bastards you've been shorted 4 months on your plan and they got it wrong?

Its a good thing I been changed credit card info so they just tried charging a cancelled card :lol:
You know the jig is up if Master Zik Master Zik is cancelling

Y’all think these are going to disappear or the movies still going to be there around 6-8

Attachments

• 19C982C7-3976-49E5-93F7-DE289EAA3143.png
    19C982C7-3976-49E5-93F7-DE289EAA3143.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 252
I think I'm going to hold off on signing up to a new service and just go see movies when me and the wife really wants to go.

I know I want to see the new Halloween in theaters so far.

Probably might go the AMC route, but I'm going to wait and see how much we really go to the movies.

Here’s the thing, the CC I have on file when I signed up for annual is no longer active (lost it) so how can they refund me? I don’t want to put my new CC on there yet.

Here’s the thing, the CC I have on file when I signed up for annual is no longer active (lost it) so how can they refund me? I don’t want to put my new CC on there yet.
Wait until you get that confirmation and/or e-mail that theyre gonna refund you. Then put it up for them. Check your account multiple times a day and when they give you your money immediately change that ****.

Last edited:
Seen 2 movies with A-List already. Loving it already. I'll watch one more before the reset Friday morning. I can't wait for some good Dolby movies down the road.

MP is Napster. A-List is Spotify :pimp:

Dam only eqaulizer 2 and happy time murders .. 930 pm and 10 pm though .. haven’t even seen a movie this month because of that blackout I believe

Back
Top Bottom