Movie adpatations that delivered!

So I just got finished watching Mortal Kombat, I was turning 12 when it was released.

I appreciated the way the film stayed true to Boon and Tobias's original story line and character's appearance. (The whole cast
pimp.gif
)

A LOT movies pissed me off and ruined my perception of characters, Mortal Kombat didn't even though they missed me with the sequel

Lets hope part 3 in 2013 delivers.

Name some movies other than Mortal Kombat that delivered the same accuracy
pimp.gif

So I just got finished watching Mortal Kombat, I was turning 12 when it was released.

I appreciated the way the film stayed true to Boon and Tobias's original story line and character's appearance. (The whole cast
pimp.gif
)

A LOT movies pissed me off and ruined my perception of characters, Mortal Kombat didn't even though they missed me with the sequel

pimp.gif

Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
True Grit
No Country for Old Men
Spiderman 1 and 2
A Time to Kill

tons more

Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
True Grit
No Country for Old Men
Spiderman 1 and 2
A Time to Kill

tons more

I liked Lord of The Rings. If anyone here read the book they know it's filled with so much detail and side stories. I like how they decided what was good and bad for a film version.

I liked Lord of The Rings. If anyone here read the book they know it's filled with so much detail and side stories. I like how they decided what was good and bad for a film version.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Watchmen

not_sure.jpg
are you serious??? the only thing they changed was the ending. It was inevitable if they wanted to draw in people that hadn't read the graphic novel.

And its funny how OP mentions MK because I saw it last night. Forgot how dope Johnny Cage's fight scene about Scorpion was
pimp.gif
. But 90s special effects 
alien.gif
. And Goro looked like a damn Ninja Turtle 
laugh.gif

Watchmen

not_sure.jpg
are you serious??? the only thing they changed was the ending. It was inevitable if they wanted to draw in people that hadn't read the graphic novel.

And its funny how OP mentions MK because I saw it last night. Forgot how dope Johnny Cage's fight scene about Scorpion was
pimp.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Watchmen

not_sure.jpg

pimp.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Yes I'm serious
laugh.gif
...if we talking about movies....that did not deliver...at all

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Watchmen

not_sure.jpg

pimp.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Yes I'm serious
laugh.gif
...if we talking about movies....that did not deliver...at all

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
This official? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif
This official? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
True Grit
No Country for Old Men
Spiderman 1 and 2
A Time to Kill

tons more
you could go on forever
laugh.gif

The Outsiders
LA Confidential
Clockwork Orange
American Psycho
Jurassic Park
The Godfather
Stand By Me
Kite Runner

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
True Grit
No Country for Old Men
Spiderman 1 and 2
A Time to Kill

tons more
you could go on forever
laugh.gif

The Outsiders
LA Confidential
Clockwork Orange
American Psycho
Jurassic Park
The Godfather
Stand By Me
Kite Runner

i was disappointed in the film portrayal of watchmen, but i feel like it was destined for failure. i read the comic after seeing the trailer for the movie, and there's no way you can capture the essence of what watchmen was trying to deliver in one film.

Back
Top Bottom