Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Last edited:
It ain't about your talent, it's about how hard will you fight for what you believe in like its the fight for your life. -Jon Connor

Being afraid to fail only guarantees that you will.

Not trying to be a ****, but I disagree. Fear is the most powerful instinct we have and if you can harness it, it can drive you to new heights. Letting the fear control you, however, will seal your fate.
Yeah that sounds good but the reason for the quote is exactly what you put as the second part of your post. Thats what happens when you think of 1000000 things that can go wrong instead of thinking of the positives you will get from whatever you are thinking negatively about. Thats what I get out of it.

I know I've already posted a Buddha quote, but I remember my friend telling this story:

Buddha was well known for his ability to respond to evil with good. And there was a man who knew about this reputation and he traveled miles and miles to test Buddha.

When he got in Buddha's presence he verbally abused him, he insulted and offended him. Buddha was unmoved. Finally, after a long time, Buddha addresses the man and said, "Sir, May I ask you a question?" The man laughs and replies, "Yes, I would be happy to give you my wisdom." The Buddha then says, "Sir, if you have a gift to give a friend, but the friend refuses to accept the gift, who then does the gift belong?" The man thinks for a bit and says, "Well, I guess the gift belongs to the person who offered it." Buddha smiled, "That is correct. So if I decline to accept your abuse, does it not then still belong to you?" The man was speechless and left...

I know I've already posted a Buddha quote, but I remember my friend telling this story:

Buddha was well known for his ability to respond to evil with good. And there was a man who knew about this reputation and he traveled miles and miles to test Buddha.

When he got in Buddha's presence he verbally abused him, he insulted and offended him. Buddha was unmoved. Finally, after a long time, Buddha addresses the man and said, "Sir, May I ask you a question?" The man laughs and replies, "Yes, I would be happy to give you my wisdom." The Buddha then says, "Sir, if you have a gift to give a friend, but the friend refuses to accept the gift, who then does the gift belong?" The man thinks for a bit and says, "Well, I guess the gift belongs to the person who offered it." Buddha smiled, "That is correct. So if I decline to accept your abuse, does it not then still belong to you?" The man was speechless and left...

8d2c0eb6_cPvou.gif

Last edited:
That Buddha story ... :pimp:

This whole thread is really about life and how to live it.... I'm Grateful..,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom