Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned
pimp.gif
 Truth. I need to make it my duty to go through this entire thread.

To believe in ones self is the first step to excellence to never doubt one self again is the first step to godliness.

PASSION
...and Peak Performance!

NOT commitment to excellence...
Rather, utter disdain for anything less!

NOT endless hours of practice...
Instead, PERFECT practice!

NOT ability to cope...
Rather, total domination of EVERY situation in life!

NOT setting goals...
Goals too often prescribe performance limits!

NOT doing what it takes to win...
Instead, a burning commitment to do what no one has ever done, or will ever do again!

NOT need to achieve...
Instead, doing what it takes to EXCEED the bounds of mere convention

NOT force of skill or muscle...
Rather, it’s the explosive, irresistible force of WILL!

When you think your the best I guarantee that the someone will come over and knock your #*! down. You know why? Because he was never satisfied with being the what he thought was his best and kept training like he did in the first place. There is no my best. There is only my former best and my new goal."

When you think your the best I guarantee that the someone will come over and knock your #*! down. You know why? Because he was never satisfied with being the what he thought was his best and kept training like he did in the first place. There is no my best. There is only my former best and my new goal."
Damn...that hit hard bro.

There's only so many times you can allow someone to let you down before you can't handle the disappointment anymore. When things change, people change. It doesn't mean you forget the past; it simply means you try to move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up; it means accepting things that were not meant to be. There's a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone, trying to fix everything. Y'all gotta do what's right for you, even if it hurts.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

There's only so many times you can allow someone to let you down before you can't handle the disappointment anymore. When things change, people change. It doesn't mean you forget the past; it simply means you try to move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up; it means accepting things that were not meant to be. There's a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone, trying to fix everything. Y'all gotta do what's right for you, even if it hurts.
/Daps

Perfect timing for this quote since I've pretty much adopted this line of thinking very recently.

had a rough morning. read a few of these now i am off to the gym.

i know what needs to be done, but these definitely help.

ballislife, fog raw, 6 rings and the rest who contribute. thank you.

Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are,
but we are responsible for who we become

I just wanna add this. 
"Just becuase I'm from there, doesn't mean I'm from there."

"Always tell the truth even if your voice shakes"
"I’m inspired by the lack of inspiration around me."
."It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop."
."There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind"
."Power MUST be taken, it is never given"
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I know those who are in this thread can appreciate this[/color]

I started this thread, and try to keep adding quotes as much as possible, so to some it might come as a surprise to a lot of people, I personally been in a slump for over a year, I used to be a true hard worker, nothing mattered but the goal. Well long story short, health issues, relationship problems, school, family issues, and down right fear of failure have truly kept me out the game.... At some point when your trying to accomplish a goal we all know you will hit obstacles, but there is going to come a day when you work so hard and you just know your going to make it, but you fall a inch short, and your going to question is that the path for you, then the fear of working so hard and failing again completely knocks you down.... Well im hear to tell you dont let these quotes motivate you into action, let them add to the fuel already in you, life doesn't stop for anybody so no matter who or what are in the way just keep pushing. Dont look back on your life and say would should could, even if you dont get what you want, better to live knowing you gave every part of you to something you love, by doing that your already winning in life.............................. IM BACK on the GRIND

a few i have come up with though i am sure people have said something similar before.

The world is yours...if anyone tells you different it is because they have given up on that dream

A day above ground is a good day

Life is not a spiritual sprint, but a marathon of maturity...step by step with God.

to often people associate wealth with money when you could be wealthy in so many different ways that could benefit you as a person way more than money ever could.

good song to keep pushing

That third verse just gives me so much motivation to keep going
pimp.gif

So no matter what you been through
No matter what you into
No matter what you see when you look outside your window
Brown grass or green grass
Picket fence or barbed wire
Never ever put them down
You just lift your arms higher
Raise em till’ your arms tired
Let em’ know you’re their
That you struggling and survivin’ that you gonna persevere

pimp.gif

All the pressure is building up on me, all the stupid people, pointless work, school, right now it's day by day until June. I'm going to get there.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I know those who are in this thread can appreciate this[/color]

I started this thread, and try to keep adding quotes as much as possible, so to some it might come as a surprise to a lot of people, I personally been in a slump for over a year, I used to be a true hard worker, nothing mattered but the goal. Well long story short, health issues, relationship problems, school, family issues, and down right fear of failure have truly kept me out the game.... At some point when your trying to accomplish a goal we all know you will hit obstacles, but there is going to come a day when you work so hard and you just know your going to make it, but you fall a inch short, and your going to question is that the path for you, then the fear of working so hard and failing again completely knocks you down.... Well im hear to tell you dont let these quotes motivate you into action, let them add to the fuel already in you, life doesn't stop for anybody so no matter who or what are in the way just keep pushing. Dont look back on your life and say would should could, even if you dont get what you want, better to live knowing you gave every part of you to something you love, by doing that your already winning in life.............................. IM BACK on the GRIND

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

/Daps

Perfect timing for this quote since I've pretty much adopted this line of thinking very recently.

perfect timing for me too... 

When you smiled.. you had my undivided attention..
When you laughed.. you had my urge to laugh with you..
When you cried.. you had my urge to hold you..
When you said you loved me.. you had my heart forever..
# Valentine's Day

Back
Top Bottom