Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Something I came up with:

I want you to disrespect me; I want you to treat me like $!#@; I want you to deny me; I want you to doubt me; I want you to cheat on me; I want you to ignore me; I want you to treat me like an outcast; I want you to alienate me. [Just so I can put all that negativity in a punching bag, knock you the !*%$ out, and defeat my enemies with success.]

Double Post.

embarassed.gif

"...i don't mess wit broke dudes, step yo game sweetie"

this was told to me three years ago, i now own 3 vehicles and never wear the same thing...last week saw her working at olive garden
right when i was pulling up she was leaving i pulled up banging that "Wacka - Southside" with the top down and something pretty riding shotgun
wink.gif
pimp.gif

her rejection hurt me so bad, i put a plan together and in the course of my mission it manifested into positive energy and i forgot about her until last week and i can't front seeing face while the bass rumbling and pretty chick staring at hard was....

cuf61.gif

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

way to go bro!

One i like:

"Today is a new day, a new beginning. It has been given to me as a new gift. I can either use it or throw it away. What I do today will affect me tomorrow. I cannot blame anyone but myself if I do not succeed. I promise to use this day to the fullest by giving my best, realizing it can never come back again. This is my life and I choose to make it a success."

Watch the toes that you step on now, because it might be connected to the foot, which is connected to the leg, which is connected to the a** you'll have to kiss later, in life.

jordan supreme wrote:

One i like:

"Today is a new day, a new beginning. It has been given to me as a new gift. I can either use it or throw it away. What I do today will affect me tomorrow. I cannot blame anyone but myself if I do not succeed. I promise to use this day to the fullest by giving my best, realizing it can never come back again. This is my life and I choose to make it a success."

Excellent quote..

"If you think of yourself as a failure and picture yourself as a failure, you will fail. Think of success. Realize you are born to succeed and to win. Picture yourself successful, happy and free; and you will be. Whatever you think and feel is true in your conscious mind is embodied in your subconscious and comes to pass into your experience. That's the law of mind, undeviating, immutable, timeless, and changeless. Have faith and you will overcome all obstacles. Allow this to sink into your subconscious and this will become reality.

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I have been checking this post off and on and adding tidbits to a word document.  I usually read this when I get back from work and feel that post work laziness and don't want to go to the gym.  The little habit of reading this has helped me go to the gym more consistently than I ever have and to create positive mini habits...that eventually will lead to a big change.  Time to go from surviving and graduate up to living.  These are the ones I enjoy/are the most applicable and motivational to me.
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]MotivationalQuotes/Saying/Phrases/Mini Dialogues' [/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Learningto Dance in the Rain[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Controlthe thoughts before they become words, control the words before theybecome actions, control the actions before they become destiny. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]First we form habits,then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Inaction breeds doubt andfear. Action breeds confidence and courage. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]the only place were'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
"If you alwaysdo what you have always done, then you will always get what you havealways got."
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If you cant sacrifice foryour dream, then its not your dream [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Pain is temporary,pride is forever" [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Suffer the pain ofdiscipline or suffer the pain of regret! [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"If you are hurt,whether in mind or body, don't nurse your bruises. Get up andlightheartedly, courageously, good temperedly get ready for the nextencounter. This is the only way to take life - this is also 'playing'the game!" [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
"Success must befelt within before it can be seen on the outside."
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"There are only twooptions regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There'sno such thing as life in between." [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Belief triggers thepower to do" [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
"The act oftaking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Great souls havewills; feeble ones have only wishes." [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]credit goes 2 the man whostrives valiantly who errs & comes short again & againbecause there is no effort without error & shortcoming who knowsthe enthusiasms, the great devotion, who at best knows in the end thetriumph of high achievement & who at worst, if he fails, at leastfails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be withthose cold and timid souls who have never tasted victory or defeat. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]You have one thing incommon with all successful people: twenty four hours per day. It'show you use them that makes all the difference [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"We are what werepeatedly do. Excellence, therefore is not an act but a habit."[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Nothing in thisworld can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing ismore common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not;unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the worldis full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination aloneare omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and alwayswill solve the problems of the human race. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Our truest life iswhen we are in dreams awake. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"You cannot plough afield by turning it over in your mind" [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Wanting something is notenough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutelycompelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariablycome your way. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Whatever course youdecide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe thatyour critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow itto an end requires courage [/font]
[h1][font=Arial, sans-serif]It is not the critic whocounts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, orwhere the doer of deeds could have done them better. The creditbelongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marredby dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs andcomes short again and again; because there is not effort withouterror and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed;who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spendshimself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end thetriumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, atleast he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never bewith those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.[/font][/h1]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Lifepasses most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Wantingto be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are" [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Don'tbelieve everything you hear....even in your own mind. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Ifon the last day you left this world, the person you are faces theperson you could have become...would you be looking in a mirror?[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]My world changed when Iwent from victim to executioner. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The only thing thatstands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely thewill to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible. [/font]

You can't question me. I know who I am & I know where my heart is. I will forgive my enemies, but never forget their names; because my enemy does not know my heart, my mind, or my soul. I know who I want to become. No one will deny me, no one will define me, and no one will tell me who and what I am, can be or can't be. Who am I? [I am a champion].

You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage pleasantly, nonapologetically, to say 'no' to other things. Never lose your vision. Never lose your hunger.

Originally Posted by ChristianTroy

"...i don't mess wit broke dudes, step yo game sweetie"

this was told to me three years ago, i now own 3 vehicles and never wear the same thing...last week saw her working at olive garden
right when i was pulling up she was leaving i pulled up banging that "Wacka - Southside" with the top down and something pretty riding shotgun
wink.gif
pimp.gif

her rejection hurt me so bad, i put a plan together and in the course of my mission it manifested into positive energy and i forgot about her until last week and i can't front seeing face while the bass rumbling and pretty chick staring at hard was....

cuf61.gif

See this is what im talking about, best revenge on someone who does you wrong is success, point blank period.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

if anyone has motivational videos from youtube please post them

You have most likely seen this but it's so good everyone should see it.

some very nice quotes in there..

but i have this tatted on my side in japanese

"there are no regrets in life, just lessons learned"

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

if anyone has motivational videos from youtube please post them

You have most likely seen this but it's so good everyone should see it.

I was JUST thinking about this. Thank You for posting it.

Back
Top Bottom