Motivational quotes to keep you going.

It's been a while since I posted here, 

"Your heart is free, have the courage to always follow it..." -William Wallace's Father (Braveheart) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"You try, you fail, you try, you fail; try again.." -forgot which movie

Always stay up NT, try and do one good thing everyday, it will manifest into something bigger than a good deed 
smokin.gif

“Charles what the **** is this?!? Wipe that counter like the god damn owner of QuikTrip will walk in any minute. I know you’re in Georgia Tech and this job doesn’t mean ****, but think of it as work ethic practice. How you do one thing is how you do everything. If you’re gonna be lazy at this job, then you’re going to be lazy at your future one. Step it up man”

When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

I was thinking of all the things people take for granted, and sometimes I forget that I am blessed...I just want to say to NT, that if you are ever feeling down, really take a moment out of your day to think about everything that you cherish.

Go hug someone that you love, put your heart and soul in that hug and don't let go until you can't breathe. Go make a friend with someone completely random. Hold the door open for someone, and if they don't say thanks, just smile 
smile.gif
 sincerely, knowing in your heart that you've done your part. Never stop smiling. If you are ever lost, take a chance- any road will lead you somewhere. It's good to be lost, in order for us to find ourselves. If you've ever been mean to anyone, have the decency and courage to now apologize. Life is just too short to waste your time being a d*** 
mean.gif
, and if people are mean to you for no reason, screw them. Be yourself- nobody else can be. 

Expectation is the root of all heartache, the best thing to do is to stop thinking and just let things happen. And if you ever feel small, look up at the stars, chances are someone, somewhere, is feeling the same thing. And just because today you were down, doesn't mean tomorrow, you will still be on the ground... Those who are needing motivation, hopefully this helps.. No Regrets, Stay Happy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.

He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted down.

A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.

As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!

MORAL :
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a steppingstone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.

Words from Supanova Slom ( via http://www.facebook.com/supanovaslom)

"DO NOT take on the negative mindset of the negative people around you! That's exactly what they want you to do.

Guide 'your own thoughts' and 'your own life' in the direction 'you choose'; not in the direction 'they' have planned for you in 'their head' and desire to see you in.

Be the Master of your own life and reality. Separate from all toxic people and master tuning out the negative chatter and judgements of others."

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow–
You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor’s cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out–
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit–
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
- Author unknown​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom