mother takes call of duty away from son, he kills her... this cant be life

Your Mother?
Over a video game?
20 times?
raping your own mother?
raping a person esp your own mother after shes dead?

Throw him to the sharks off the coast of Australia

Im just gonna move on and swim with the Dolphins... Human I don't want to be.

I'm baffled how someone could give a 10 year old a gun, not even a bb gun or a cap gun.

There's absolutely nothing left to say, not only did he kill her, but he tried to rape her too :smh: .  Just lock him up and throw away the key.  RIP to his mom...

In certain places it isn't unheard of to give a child a gun, teach them to shoot and to be responsible. Some have a genuine love for it and teach their children how to use fire arms and be responsible with them. The real question here is after being diagnosed with that disorder why did she leave the gun around, or allow him to still have access to it. That is where the parenting comes in. If my child had an issue I wouldnt leave things around that he/she could get their hands on and hurt themselves or someone else.

I just hope this isn't blamed on the game and guns. The kid is crazy, plain and simple and there shouldn't be any excuses made for what he did. You don't just shoot somebody 20 times, and {from what I read in here he had to reload each time} then rape the person you just killed all before calling 911. That isn't temporary insanity, that **** was premeditated.

this is what happens when a child constantly gets his way and that one moment the parent decides to restrict them from a certain activity or toy. they go beserk.

they said it was a .22 and thats the type of rifle that you have to reload after each shot

im not a rifle guy. but thats true right?

no
there are plenty of semi-auto 22s out there
the most popular 22 rifle out there is the ruger 10/22 which is a magazine fed semi auto

Disgusting

They should make explicit video games harder to get though
Between you posting Creampie Cathy in the "Females You Wanna Smash But Don't Know Why" thread and this post...infinite 
indifferent.gif

I wish I had the opportunity to talk to this kid. There is so much to learn from him, and his actions. Breakthroughs could be made in the developmental psychology field. Whether the video game, parenting, or disorder created his hostile outburst. It would be amazingly informative, and it could finally end the long lasting debate where people say video games make violent characters. 

Disorder-wise, I have never heard of what they diagnosed him with. I would have assumed some type of anti-social personality disorder. Seeing he shot her twenty times, and showed no remorse afterwards by trying to rape her corpse. Or, there could be something in the developing brain that creates a need to isolate the individual, something like the Oedipus Complex, but using death, instead of sexual reproduction. Or the video game desensitized his young mind and he thought it would be fun, until it actually happened that is.

There are so many questions, so many surveys and experiments to do. 

Sigh, one day.

Back
Top Bottom