Most you've ever won on a scratch off ticket

The most I've ever actually won is 19$ off a 1$ ticket, New York state lotto by the way. Post yours and how much the ticket cost. I'm wondering if Ishould buy them more often or are they a complete waste of money.

$88 ONE TIME off a $5 ticket. I bought 4 of them and cashed out $88+$8 so that was pretty cool.

$1000, in Feburary 2004. Won it right before vacation, so I added that money to my plane ticket fund (set my family back around $3000, overseas trip). It feltpretty
pimp.gif
, although now I wish I just put it in savings.

$50 of a $1 ticket.

i was working at harris teeter and we have a scratcher machine there.

i had $1 left in my pocket and i was like what the hell who cares. it's only one dollar, what do i have to lose?

i get the ticket, scratch it and then RUN AROUND THE STORE WHILE I'M ON THE CLOCK! hahah

it was one of the happiest moments in my life other than birth.

I've never won nada. So I'm negative 50 bucks on scratchers...(Prolly played at least 10 times, 5 dollar tix).

a ticket

laugh.gif

but really, probably only like $10. i have the worst luck. my dad won $200 on a $1 scratcher before.

50 bucks off a 5 dollar junt, my homie won 500 dollars off a 20 dollar junt one time a few years back, i was SALTY haha, he ran RIGHT BACK to the store, theyonly gave him half tho n he had to go back another day n get the other 250... cheap corner stores FTL

i won $12 off a $1 ticket, but one time i made about $30 because i won like 3 dollars off of one ticket, got another one, won again, got another ticket, wonagain and so on
i think my winning streak was 6 straight wins

Back
Top Bottom