+ MOST UNDERRATED RIGHT NOW: ELZHI +

how come nobody's talking bout this dude?
gatdamn this album is better than most albums that released in the past 2 years.

ellllzlhhirz5.jpg

don't judge it by its cover.
it has the feel of a REAL hiphop album without that commercial shhh.
production is on point and dude's lyricism is somethin else.

do me a favor and check out for dude. you'll thank me later.

i might have to agree. i been sleeping on europass but 'zhi is definately comin with the real sh,t ... i'ma peep this today ..

I'll have to check this out.
Witness My Growth is dope and so are the Slum Village albums.
Pre Ehlzhi SV albums are
pimp.gif
and post dilla/baatin SV albums are just as good with blackmilk and young rj on production.
pimp.gif

Too bad there won't be an opportunity for a dilla/baatin/t3/elzhi reunion album...
frown.gif

Peep the Elzhi joint off Welcome 2 Detroit if u haven't already...

You lookin for me??� under a rock, a bush, or a tree
I jump on ya block and stomp you til my foot is asleep

Elzhi is that dude.
Scary thing is, he represents only a slice of the hip-hop coming out of Detroit now. Recognize.

Scary thing is, he represents only a slice of the hip-hop coming out of Detroit now. Recognize.

real talk, I just got around to that Black Milk & Bishop 'CaL-TroiT' album/mixtape...*$*@ BANGS...and yall need to check that BlackMilk & Fat Ray 'The Setup 2008', top 3-5 album this year...

that MadeWest >>>> *....nobody doin it like the middle of the map right now...

elzhi & phat kat= cold steel... they have a show in LBC with guilty simpson, black milk & dj house shoes may 24th i believe

Originally Posted by GNW

Elzhi is that dude.

truth. the new guilty simpson album=
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GNW

Elzhi is that dude.

Yea he reminds me of Eminem sorta. * in the song posted

dude's a genius. lyrics have intelligence & raw topics. T3, in my opinion, can't keep up. kinda like POOH & PHONTE. i think he should staysolo. i honestly listen to a ELZIGGY track every day. 1 of the most underrated mos def. listen to "DETROIT DELI" "FANTASTIC VOL. I &II" "OUT OF FOCUS EP" "WITNESS MY GROWTH DOUBLE LP" and many more... get at me for some !@$ "COME & GET IT"

... he should have something dropping called THE PREFERENCE !!!

OP u ain't lie about him being underrated. Elzhi is that dude. "Come Get It" gets played damn near everyday. Check the track on the Caltroitmixtape called "Goatit" with Phat Kat, Bishop Lamont, and Black Milk. El went in this track to me.

"Motown 25" and "The Transitional Joint" are
pimp.gif

That whole Europass album is incredible. Black Milk's productions was flawless on there......

Phonte is the most underrated mc right now
Tigallo is a beast. The "Love the 80's" cd stays in my rotation
pimp.gif

That 2005 Slum Village album was great imo
the dusty production and Elzhi was killin it
and T3 came correct too

Back
Top Bottom