Mortal Kombat X trailer...

My biggest problem with MK9 was how stiff the overall gameplay, the consistent updating and nerfing of characters and the compete lack of difference in character height and size. A month into the game there was a total if 5-6 characters that were good and they others were useless.

I hope they address all that and not make this injustice with MK characters. I hate injustice
kung lao was god

Last edited:
kung lao was god

It was ridiculous. He had 2 unsafe moves. The rest were frame traps or 50/50 guesses with the ability to set up another frame trap or 50/50. With everything giving chip you could literally win with the other guy blocking the whole time :lol:

I was all hyped when the beat came on...
and then Wiz started rapping and I was like :rolleyes
Regardless, it looks pretty dope

I was all hyped when the beat came on...
and then Wiz started rapping and I was like
eyes.gif

Regardless, it looks pretty dope
Ditto, played it on mute for the rest of the time. The **** were they thinking?
mean.gif
Watch Wiz end up being a hidden character in the game.

No way any of that is actual game play is it?

I've been holding off on next gen because I wasn't graphically impressed but it looks like they've turned the corner.

wouldn't be surprised if it was actual gameplay. You could kind of sense it when they switched to the regular fighting view. They probably are going to turn the corner pretty soon on next gen

Actually wouldn't be surprised if that is actual in-game footage. Just look at how crazy the New UFC looks on Ps4/X1

Back
Top Bottom