More shoes from MY COLLECTION...(PICS!!)

Hey everyone, here's more pics of shoes from my collection...

There's a LOT more than this, but...I'm sure you all know it takes forever, so I'll update it periodically. All of the shoes shown have theiroriginal boxes, and all of them have been worn at one point or another...I just try and take care of them.

I chose to keep this one, and the 95's seperate just because those are my favorite shoes, and I wanted to showcase those seperately.

Also, if you'll notice, there's NO pics of Jordans in this one.....those will come later!
happy.gif
Stay tuned....

Enjoy:

All the Penny's:
(Top row:smile: 2000 Black/Red retro's, 2000 White/Silver, 2005 Neutral Grey/White
(Bottom row:smile: 2000 Black/Varsity Royal/White, '06 retro, ' 06 White/Varsity Red, '06 Black/Varsity Royal/Orng Blz

82wneqf.jpg

87lvcpu.jpg

(Left to right:smile: '95 Air Speed Turf Max, '94 Diamond Turf II (Black/Met.Gold/Bluegrass), '94 Diamond Turf II (Wht/Blk/Red/Gold)
6oaeqnp.jpg

A few Forces:
(Top row:smile: Invisible womens, '05 Easters, Pixie sticks
(Bottom row:smile: '02 West Indies, Miami AF1's, Year of the Dog, '03 West Indies
6ss7z2q.jpg

8722ko6.jpg

(Top row:smile: Azure/Trop.Teal/Jade AF1's, UCLA Huarache Lights, '04 Stealth AM90's
(Bottom row:smile: OG '96 Air Zoom Turfs (Champs excl.), OG '96 Air Max, AF1 Premiums, Mark Smith Laser AF1's
6x7ga6r.jpg

More to come....

I'm a 'Speed Turf Max' fan myself.... Especially in the Dolphin colorway... Also like the Miami Woven Air Forces... Never should have sold mine...
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
'95 Air Speed Turf Max, '94 Diamond Turf II (Black/Met.Gold/Bluegrass),'94 Diamond Turf II (Wht/Blk/Red/Gold)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I been looking for these shoes since 2000....i nnnnnnnneeeeddddd these in my life

Back
Top Bottom