more propaganda Study: Black Men More Likely to Date White Women

As far as America is concerned, the system is set up for black people to be hated, have self hatred, and idolize euro centric standards of beauty. Newmoanyuh is right that black men have disrespected black women, but the opposite can also be stated truthfully. We as people need to love ourselves and our brothers and sisters. That is the only way the black community can be strong.

On a serious note this is my feelings exactly. You can't help who you fall in love with, but hearing blk guys say they dnt date black girls is funny. I think they're feeding into exactly what you stated.

As far as America is concerned, the system is set up for black people to be hated, have self hatred, and idolize euro centric standards of beauty. Newmoanyuh is right that black men have disrespected black women, but the opposite can also be stated truthfully. We as people need to love ourselves and our brothers and sisters. That is the only way the black community can be strong.

Lock it up!

Y'all are just creating another form of propaganda.  Battle of the sexes is not a black thing.  It's a battle of the sexes thing.  White women will **** on white men just the same, and vise versa.  Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it doesn't go down.  One thing I can say is a white thing is keeping up appearances like everything is ok when it's really not.  Where on the other hand black people are quick to tell thier business.  

Last edited:

physical slavery is over, mental slavery? That's going to take way more time :smh:

I just find it hilarious when a lot of black men, who were raised by black women (sometimes exclusively black women) and **** all over them :smh:
I'm like semi-heated since I read up on black panthers who would teach empowerment for black people, but then treat black women as being inferior to women of other races :smh:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the creedo of the Panthers explicitly says to not harm any people especially women and children, so those dudes weren't practicing what they preach. No cultural or racial movement can advance without the advancement of the women in that groupso it is essential to try and uplift black women, mostly by creating an environment where they feel comfortable enought to uplift themselves and their peers. No race is superior and that's proven by science. I was raisedby my mom and my grandmother, two strong black women, so I know about the power of black women, both mentally and physically. We must overcome the shackles of mental slavery, to get where we need to be.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the creedo of the Panthers explicitly says to not harm any people especially women and children, so those dudes weren't practicing what they preach. No cultural or racial movement can advance without the advancement of the women in that groupso it is essential to try and uplift black women, mostly by creating an environment where they feel comfortable enought to uplift themselves and their peers. No race is superior and that's proven by science. I was raisedby my mom and my grandmother, two strong black women, so I know about the power of black women, both mentally and physically. We must overcome the shackles of mental slavery, to get where we need to be.

Many of the black panthers focused on merely uplifting the men (it wasn't until later on in the movement that women were allowed to have some power since a lot of the men were in jail), and exclusively lusted after then married white women. One panther practiced kidnapping + raping black women in hopes of using those techniques on white women :smh:

Many of the black panthers focused on merely uplifting the men (it wasn't until later on in the movement that women were allowed to have some power since a lot of the men were in jail), and exclusively lusted after then married white women. One panther practiced kidnapping + raping black women in hopes of using those techniques on white women :smh:

Well damn, I'm a little disheartened. That's terrible.

One thing I can say is a white thing is keeping up appearances like everything is ok when it's really not.  Where on the other hand black people are quick to tell their business.  

:smh: This is a sad reality and you know what the craziest thing about it is?

We'll go smoooooooooooooth to a ************ who doesn't even have our best interest at heart and tell ALL.

Well damn, I'm a little disheartened. That's terrible.
Many of the panthers weren't as bad, but there are enough disturbed ones to leave a bad mark :smh: you should read his book tho
"Soul on Ice" he writes a letter "from all black men to all black women" apologizing for his past digressions

Ok did this study show that black men typically date white women? Or that black men find white women MORE DESIRABLE. From simple observation it is obvious that black men are MORE LIKELY to date black women, however the number of interracial black male white female couples is higher than most other interracial relationships. Misleading title may be misleading.

A recent online dating study conducted by researchers at the University of California Berkeley proves that African-American men
I stopped reading after I read this.Any online study shouldn't taken or looked at as anything a factual.Come on people don't fall for the okie dokie,this is just more BS tossed out there for the deaf,dumb and blind to eat up.

black men have been ******** on black women since the dawn of man
I wouldn't even go that far as to make such a statement as to that but a lot of it stems from slavery in the same vain how the lighter complexion the black person was the more accepted by the slave owners who happened to be white and also do to a lot of others reasons such as that individual being related to them by blood.
It's a fact that if you're trying to maintain some sorta hierarchy it's much more easier to do it with a female than a male and in this case particularly a black male who is horribly stereotyped as being defiant,strong willed and rebellious.So they deal with black women and put them in position of power a head of black males for those reasons and it's done not by accident but by design.

One good source to pull from is the Willie Lynch letter,some believe in it and some don't.I'm not suggesting it to have that argument but true or not a lot of what he stated we are witnessing or feeling the effects of it many decades later.

Define beauty for yourself
It's as simple as that but for many people it's hard to do because their constantly being force feed images of what beauty is by someone else.Take the modeling industry for example,their standards of beauty haven't changed much and what's even funnier is the fact that the average American,average person around the world doesn't look the models they use as the standard of beauty.
Look at the thread started by a NTer about Dwight Howard's baby mommas,there are a lot of guys drooling over one particular baby momma and that happens to be the one who fits into the scope of the image of what they have been feed,reacting off of pure hormones,not even taking into consideration that she might be a pure air-head,out for dollars along with a lot of other things people do for money these days.

Different strokes for different folks,but just ever feed into the ********

never understood why everybody cares about things like this....to me a pretty lady is a pretty lady

I thought this was going to be that OkCupid article posted a while ago. We knew this already!

Back
Top Bottom