more fall '09 samples.. medicine ball trainers, Air Trainer SC's...

the ST's are a def! but like already stated, they do look longer. to me they resemble the AM 180's by the length in the pics.

Been waiting for another retro of the SC trainers for a while, my last pair was too tight, so I had to let them go. It prob doesn't need to be restatedbut the first three maxes are all garbage, maybe the black ones have some hope. Lets hope Nike can retro a comfortable medicine retro, as the Air Trainer IIIshave been very uncomfortable in the past. Air Max STs are looking
pimp.gif
. May have to bust out the wallet this year.

The Toebox issue has bothered me too. But I really like the off white ST's and will buy them. They toe box has been really bad on the Jordan II-V. Thoseshoes look horrible now because of it, especially the II. I dont know why they cant slant the toe box.

In regards to the penny II, they really havent whored it out. They gave us two og colorways, and two new colorways. Plus alot of people like the all blackshoes. At least they didnt do to the II's what they did to the IV's, or the I's.

nice topic

Not sure how I feel about the medicine balls, with the light brown strap

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Here's a few more. Subject to change of course. I think the trainers came out pretty good.
All the AM1's are womens..
353573873.jpg

353502646.jpg

353573880.jpg
Will be Copped!

I tried to correct the colors and match a 98 retro with the 2009 sample photo:

pretty damn close.. I may add some bleach to the mudguard and tone down that dark grey
3ff258746a6c2ce7c2dba68fd2e747802615c26.jpg

^ Close enough... taking into account that you used a flash, while the 09 didn't.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I tried to correct the colors and match a 98 retro with the 2009 sample photo:

pretty damn close.. I may add some bleach to the mudguard and tone down that dark grey
3ff258746a6c2ce7c2dba68fd2e747802615c26.jpg
yeah. noble effort indeed.

Release dates for Bo's? Anyone? Also, when are we going to see the black/silver SC trainers released? These have already been retroed, need black/silvers!Anyone have a pic?

Back
Top Bottom