More Air Prestos?

Euro site has sizes 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13 in stock at the moment...after shipping and currency conversion its 210usd shipped tho...pm me if ur interested...dont want lurkers snatching it up..
Smh they have my size but of course they are still there cause no one wants to pay 210. Good looking though!

Took an L on SNKR's on the way to the gym, made a detour with the wife and copped from a local spot in ATL.

What spot ?

That was the same site bro im pretty sure...155 plus 55 shipping..210 to Us....i sent a pm with the site...hope u got it because looks like it's gone now...all thats left is 11-13
I actually never knew what euro site you were talking about...I just knew the site had my size because of your comment... Hope stik was able to eat though! 210 is just too much to me.

Anyone with the acronyms have different production end dates on one pair? Looking at a pair, but not sure if that's normal. I've never seen mismatched production dates.

Last edited:
Are prestos comfortable? How do they compare to UB? 

I really like the all black pair, but 120 for basically a sock is kind of pushing it for me 
ohwell.gif
. Do these ever go on sale?

Last edited:

I really like the all black pair, but 120 for basically a sock is kind of pushing it for me :\ . Do these ever go on sale?

The Nike Air Presto is the most comfortable sneaker I own. Probably why I'm up to 11 pair now. IMO Ultra boost doesn't compare... especially @ 180

All black pair is my most worn, pretty much my go to

Certain colorways go on sale eventually but I don't see the all black dropping in price

I really like the all black pair, but 120 for basically a sock is kind of pushing it for me :\ . Do these ever go on sale?
they don't compare. Each shoe are in a category of its own determined by its craft and price point. If you like UB then go for it.

Flyknit/Acronym Prestos are as comfy as the UB for me. And the regular presto's are comparable to the NMD/PureBoost Models. YMMV though. Try them on and see how they work for you. I mainly use them for walking around and occasional gym usage.

I wear the Prestos about everyday. I had NMDs and the Primeknit version was comparable to a Presto as far as comfort but the typical mesh NMD were way, way lower on the scale for me.

UB are close but its a wash in my eyes.

I just ordered the Acronym Bamboo Size M in bamboo from AirGOAT, I'm a size 10 in nike usually. If they don't fit I'm looking to trade for a size S in Bamboo or Olive.

New here and don't have any rep though :frown: . Will take pictures when they arrive.

I just ordered the Acronym Bamboo Size M in bamboo from AirGOAT, I'm a size 10 in nike usually. If they don't fit I'm looking to trade for a size S in Bamboo or Olive.
New here and don't have any rep though :frown: . Will take pictures when they arrive.

you should be fine, you will have more wiggle room, an S would be snug

Side note, just ordered my girl the all black beautiful presto for $35 :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom