More Air Prestos?

Making these my disc golf shoes since my gore-tex forces wrecked my feet last week

F5FE7557-F2C2-4B77-B6EA-065F44014495.jpeg

they're VNDS :lol:

I've had them for at least 15 years...still comfy as well

actually phone ordered them from an outlet...asking the employee on the phone to tell me what colors they had for the returned presto id's so it was a blind purchase

if you didn't notice there's a tear in the neoprene on the right shoe by the plastic that wraps around the toe

they're VNDS :lol:

I've had them for at least 15 years...still comfy as well

actually phone ordered them from an outlet...asking the employee on the phone to tell me what colors they had for the returned presto id's so it was a blind purchase

if you didn't notice there's a tear in the neoprene on the right shoe by the plastic that wraps around the toe
I had a grey/orange pair from that era and the rubber cracked after 2 or 3 wears. The flightposite 3 buckle uses that same rubber and they broke years ago as well.

Sorry to be that guy. But I’ve never owned a pair of prestos. Gonna try for these HK’s. I’m a true 10.5 so would it make more sense to go up to an 11 or down to a 10?

Sorry to be that guy. But I’ve never owned a pair of prestos. Gonna try for these HK’s. I’m a true 10.5 so would it make more sense to go up to an 11 or down to a 10?

Prestos are very forgiving in terms of the upper...but I guess it depends on whether you find yourself with more 10s or 11s within your rotation, or wide feet.

By default I always say go bigger.

Back
Top Bottom