More Air Prestos?

Im upset i missed that release smh
I ordered mine back when they released just in AUS because at the time, there was no mention of a larger release and I couldn't afford to miss out on some "Dodger" sneaks.  Ha ha.  Love them and I get asked about them a lot.

didnt think i was going to do it but next thing i know, im checking out at sjs with my L lol $117 shipped

Is that 117 usd shipped? Got my island blues through SNS for 139 shipped. Once I heard us release via Nike was now 9/25 I had to jump. I sold my holy cumulus to a sneakerhead in need for 140. I felt like I would never ba able to keep them clean. Got 2 kids and a dog so I am happy I made that move. Bought the grey fleece tech on RD and have worn them everyday. Easily my new favorite sneaker and incredibly comfortable. Gonna try and double up on those but look forward to my SNS delivery w the blues.

Called up Nike and found a pair of Black/Anthracite in XL up in Seattle so they're shipping them out to me.  I'll be returning my pair to the Orange location, later today, if anyone wants to hit them up.  I'm bringing them in as defective so I don't know if they're even allowed to sell those or if they will because of the "defect" that it has.  I saw some red lab4's there, yesterday, size 14 and staff were commenting on how they were just sitting there.  This weekend it's 30% all on the hash wall.

Is that 117 usd shipped? Got my island blues through SNS for 139 shipped. Once I heard us release via Nike was now 9/25 I had to jump. I sold my holy cumulus to a sneakerhead in need for 140. I felt like I would never ba able to keep them clean. Got 2 kids and a dog so I am happy I made that move. Bought the grey fleece tech on RD and have worn them everyday. Easily my new favorite sneaker and incredibly comfortable. Gonna try and double up on those but look forward to my SNS delivery w the blues.

Yup 117 usd on SJS

I ordered mine back when they released just in AUS because at the time, there was no mention of a larger release and I couldn't afford to miss out on some "Dodger" sneaks.  Ha ha.  Love them and I get asked about them a lot.
Just copped for retail [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

After I finally found the TF all black joints they decide to release the all black pair a general release [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I wonder if the triple black hypebiffs I'm the UK will get in a frenzy about those like they did the huaraches...

Anyway, QS releases have been £100 so I'm hoping for a cool £80 for the GR's

After I finally found the TF all black joints they decide to release the all black pair a general release [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm still going to get these because the TF are for winter because my feet sweat a lot more in those compared to the regular releases.  I love the feel of the TF but damn if it isn't raining inside those things. 
laugh.gif

upcoming colorways (general release)
Interested heavily in these two. Any ballpark idea of release? 

Bonus:  Busted out my OGs today. Holding up great for their age when you think about it...but I beat these things down...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom