More Air Prestos?

Is the best time to buy right now? Or should I wait a few? I got the pinks and love em. I need the grey now too

IMG-20180924-WA0024.jpg

nike quality control at it's finest.
but with all honesty these are sick in hand.

Yep - pretty disgusted with how ****** it is. But like you say - they do look good. Decided to get the grey/black too.

Wasn't sure I could rock them on the 2016 launch but won't the same mistake this time.

In one way - the lack of resale has been pleasant in being more able to get hold of them.

Maybe Acronyms are slow burners? Is that how it went down with the OGs - I'm sure they all sold out quick on release.

Getting my NakedCPH pairs in today. Nervous about coffee stains. Did anyone complain to Naked about it? Messed up to pay full price for pre-damaged goods, especially white

Last edited:
If people got for retail they paid around $217. I say anything under $300 shipped is good when paying resale.

Wait a couple more days though for the online pairs to come in to see if prices drop lower. That's what I'm doing.

PO
retail depending on location is 200-220, tax varies.

$240 for size 9 cool greys on SX. $20 over retail after tax....very tempting but hoping it’ll get to $230.

Back
Top Bottom