More Air Prestos?

Believe me I know... I have not hit one raffle yet... but the demand is ridiculous on these pairs. Snkrs might have a ton of them available tomorrow we’ll see. I remember mad people hit on the Cactus Jack 4s on SNKRs because they had alot more pairs than people expected. I really hope tomorrows the same situation.

image_from_ios-10.jpg

Somehow hit yellows on YME, that checkout process was a ****show. I'm an 8.5 and grabbed a 9, but from reading this thread it sounds like they might be too big. If anyone has an 8 and needs to size up hit me up.

Hit SNS Raffle on the pink pair.
For my sister's size.
Downhill rest of the day.
Not a good sign.

tenor.gif

Really can't decide which colourway to try and go for. One minute I think whites are best, the next pinks, and then I think the black are the most wearable and low-key nicest...ugh.

Really can't decide which colourway to try and go for. One minute I think whites are best, the next pinks, and then I think the black are the most wearable and low-key nicest...ugh.
That’s why you go for all on SNKRS and let SNKRS decide for you.

Well I hit the W on SVD for the whites, so really just going for two more.
Then the whites are the best and if you hit another or both then they’re all the best. :tongue:

Have a feeling I won’t hit on any on SNKRS. Hope the pink will drop more in prices.

Nah at least wait until tomorrow and see if you cop on snkrs. They will most likely have more pairs than all the other stores combined.

Back
Top Bottom