More Air Prestos?

damb maybe i should enter for the other ones too then. i only entered for pink blues

I always thought it was a Hatfield duo. I don’t give Tobie enough credit. Visionary
Like I said Tinker was involved, but in most publications they refer to Toby. Sorry, just as someone who hopes to design for Nike myself, I have to stand up for the people who inspire me, otherwise I’ll end up forgotten too, the circle of sneaks.

Like I said Tinker was involved, but in most publications they refer to Toby. Sorry, just as someone who hopes to design for Nike myself, I have to stand up for the people who inspire me, otherwise I’ll end up forgotten too, the circle of sneaks.
Totally get it. It’s funny cause one of the times I was lucky enough to speak w tinker, I was wearing some shady milkman’s and he made a comment about how much fun he had with those, so that etched the connection into my brain.

Totally get it. It’s funny cause one of the times I was lucky enough to speak w tinker, I was wearing some shady milkman’s and he made a comment about how much fun he had with those, so that etched the connection into my brain.

Tinker is the GOAT lol. He’s a walking story book and speaks his mind without any sugar coating too hahah. I wore my white Oregon 3s when I was meeting with him one time and asked me how I got them. Thought I messed up then i realized he had planned to give me the whites after the meeting and then switched and pulled out the Pit Crews instead. The man is a guru for sure, lives and breathes innovation.

Tinker is the GOAT lol. He’s a walking story book and speaks his mind without any sugar coating too hahah. I wore my white Oregon 3s when I was meeting with him one time and asked me how I got them. Thought I messed up then i realized he had planned to give me the whites after the meeting and then switched and pulled out the Pit Crews instead. The man is a guru for sure, lives and breathes innovation.
That same thing happened to me once with some kubos. Lol. I thought I was gonna get a scolding.

Any online raffles up yet besides END? Just landed in London earlier, and since I’m heading to Munich the day before the release, I think online is my only shot.

Not liking my chances |l

Errolson-Hugh-Acronym-x-Nike-Air-Presto-Mid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom