More Air Prestos?

Hey guys looking to pick up a pair of acronyms. If I'm size 12.5 (Ultra boost), should I go for the XL?

Edit: Also I noticed GOAT doesn't have an XL option only size 12 or 13.  Is size 12 an XL? Thanks. 
I'm a TTS 12 in 1.0 UB and went with sz L in Bamboos. They fit fine.

Last edited:
repped, thank you. Just not sure how to bid on GOAT. If I buy a 12 I'm not sure what size I'll actually get - L or XL. 

repped, thank you. Just not sure how to bid on GOAT. If I buy a 12 I'm not sure what size I'll actually get - L or XL. 
Yeah, that's strange that it would be listed like that. Very confusing.

I wish they had never gone away from the true tshirt sizing. The only presto i've purchased that was numbered sizing is the Olympic colorway of the Flyknit Presto Ultra

Prestos make my knees hurt when i wear them for over 3 hours. Anyone else have the same experience?

I used to wear Presto's all the time after losing my Huaraches and preferred them. I've been wearing NMD's recently and went back to Presto this weekend and :x . They need some Prestos with Zoom

These new ultra breathe prestos look dope might have to pick up a pair or two that black cw is hella nice

We paying resell for da obsidians now? Sheesh!

Low key shocked those moved so well, thought I could catch them on disco :lol:

We paying resell for da obsidians now? Sheesh!

Low key shocked those moved so well, thought I could catch them on disco
laugh.gif
Same here. I copped for $140 shipped from DSNY last week. Wasn't planning on copping them before the SNKRS app release but all the links I had saved were sold out within 24 hours of compiling them. The Obsidians are definitely the most sought after of the 3 pairs that released. They're quite comfortable on feet too. Have that Acronym Presto look/feel without that $600+ resale price tag. 

Yep, I've seen so many sites sell out, and it was always the size 8 and 9 that kept selling out first before any other size. When the release came about on SNKRS, I just decided to buy it right then and there. It looks great in person as navy blue's my favorite color, my favorite combo is black and blue, and it's a great follow-up from the Presto Mid Utility (which I love to wear on the rainy days) and the Presto Ultra Flyknit (which is one of my favorites to wear on a non-rainy day)! I've worn my Presto Mid Utility shoes out for an hour while walking in the rain, and not a single bit of water goes through! My Presto Ultra Flyknit mid has taken a beating with the Flyknit being slightly ripped on its sides and the soles are dragged to ****, and I love those, but it's time to get a new pair to take over, and these seem to be it!

Last edited:
Acronym Presto sizing question.

Have any of you sized up in Acronym Prestos?

I'm a 10.5 in Jordans and an 11 in most Air Maxes/Ultra Boost with a wide-ish foot. I copped a M (10-11) in the Acronyms, and the length is perfect. However, I do wish I had a little bit of room width-wise. 

Would sizing up to the L (11-12) be a terrible move? I'm worried that the upper material would make it pretty clear that the shoes are too long for me.

Any opinions?

Acronym Presto sizing question.

Have any of you sized up in Acronym Prestos?

I'm a 10.5 in Jordans and an 11 in most Air Maxes/Ultra Boost with a wide-ish foot. I copped a M (10-11) in the Acronyms, and the length is perfect. However, I do wish I had a little bit of room width-wise. 

Would sizing up to the L (11-12) be a terrible move? I'm worried that the upper material would make it pretty clear that the shoes are too long for me.

Any opinions?

Don't size up... have you tried loosening the laces to add some width? I pretty much loosen my laces all the way on all my prestos... makes a world of difference

Don't size up... have you tried loosening the laces to add some width? I pretty much loosen my laces all the way on all my prestos... makes a world of difference
Yeah, it's definitely more comfortable that way...but less attractive IMO. My wide foot needs some containment. Haha

I think I can live with it. The shoe is too dope not to rock.

Back
Top Bottom