More Air Prestos?

doesn't make sense 27 cm would be a US9/UK8/ER 42.5 in nikes chart so what size are you really? vans 27 cm is US9/UK8/ER 42
Over looked VAN's chart and mistook the Mexico sz 27.5 for CM

Either way I'm a true 10 in Nike and these sz S Bambs feel marvelous now

Last edited:
Got shipping confirmation from DSM this morning, I was expecting the cancellation lol. So my size L bamboos are a go. (not even my size but I wasn't coming out of this empty handed) Stayed on NDC and got lucky to get the volts I wanted most in my size. Just waiting on the shipping from NDC now 

I should've done next day on NDC. My guy bought 5 pairs and got them all today. :smh:

My DSM pair arrives Monday.

Last edited:
Salty I couldn't get lava from Nike.com. I feel like xl was sold out the minute it launched. 

I got the bamboo and the olive just to get something out of all the time I spent waiting on the site :/ . I really want the lava so END is my last hope. I hear their site is a pain during major releases though.

Salty I couldn't get lava from Nike.com. I feel like xl was sold out the minute it launched. 

I got the bamboo and the olive just to get something out of all the time I spent waiting on the site :/ . I really want the lava so END is my last hope. I hear their site is a pain during major releases though.
you got the two best colors IMO, wish I could trade you a volt for olive..

What happened to END? I thought they were going live at 5 today?
Has anyone else order from NDC and still didn't get shipping conformation?

Where does it say that?  
http://www.endclothing.com/us/
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom