More Air Prestos?

Flynkit olympics were 130 in store. Hmmm wonder if that was an error after seeing all the online prices.

Last edited:
For those in between sizes and trying to figure out the difference in S,M,L to like 10, 10.5, 11 def go down a size. There's no half sizes here since Prestos are meant to just kind of cover 3 different sizes at once. I wear a 10 in AM 90s, huaraches, Jordan's, a 9.5 in new balance and most adidas originals, and I just tried on Prestos in a 9 and a 10 and the 9 fit perfectly fine with almost some extra room in the toe.

People's size references looking all over the map on the OGs. Hope I'm okay with my TTS 12.

I have both L and XL in this past year releases and both seem to be okay to me, just a different fit. So as long as the 12 isn't bigger than an XL I think I should be ok.

People's size references looking all over the map on the OGs. Hope I'm okay with my TTS 12.

I have both L and XL in this past year releases and both seem to be okay to me, just a different fit. So as long as the 12 isn't bigger than an XL I think I should be ok.

This, lol, my SNKRS pair shipped already and I went with my tts 10, I'm normally a M and I see people went down a full size.

I'm a TTS 12 in all Nike except for KD 8 where a 13 felt comfortable because they're narrow.  My retro Prestos are XL and I tried on a 12 in the new sizing format.  The length was pretty close to an XL but they felt narrower.  It wasn't annoying and didn't feel too bad since the upper stretches and my feet were not hanging over the sides.

Last edited:
I'm a TTS 12 in all Nike except for KD 8 where a 13 felt comfortable because they're narrow.  My retro Prestos are XL and I tried on a 12 in the new sizing format.  The length was pretty close to an XL but they felt narrower.  It wasn't annoying and didn't feel too bad since the upper stretches and my feet were not hanging over the sides.

Repped

^ I remember someone in here saying get whatever size you get in Flyknit Racers (hopefully you have those for reference).

I went TTS on the flyknits (white/blue/black joints) and was happy with it. Don't have racers but I'm a true 12 in everything but huaraches

Anyone who usually wears a Small cop the OG's? I'm a 9.5, and went with a 10, but all these sizing opinions have me wondering if I should have went with a 9 instead.

Thoughts?

Had em shipped to a relative in the States as I live in Canada.

Anyone who usually wears a Small cop the OG's? I'm a 9.5, and went with a 10, but all these sizing opinions have me wondering if I should have went with a 9 instead.

Thoughts?

You'll be able to wear them just fine. I tried on a 10 and they felt mad roomy around the toe area but the midfoot holds on pretty solid. Went with a 9 and it fit better but surprisingly almost as roomy as the 10. They won't be big enough to annoy you, IMO but I'm gonna grab them in a 9 especially cause I usually wear fairly thin socks.

Thoughts?

The 10 will def be big, now it's all a question on whether you can learn to live with it

Back
Top Bottom