More Air Prestos?

Not feeling the acronym, but I like the idea of a volt Presto. Wonder if I can ID that. 

EDIT: Nope 
frown.gif
 (and before anybody suggests the flyknit version, I'm not a fan of the ankle cut)

Last edited:
Not feeling the acronym, but I like the idea of a volt Presto. Wonder if I can ID that. 

EDIT: Nope :frown:  (and before anybody suggests the flyknit version, I'm not a fan of the ankle cut)

^ hoping the majority of people feel this way about the Acronym so that I have a better chance at picking them up

EDIT: Nope :frown:  (and before anybody suggests the flyknit version, I'm not a fan of the ankle cut)

:lol: I did the same thing as soon as I saw the pics. NikeiD needs to replace that nasty yellow with volt.

The Acronyms are cool but there's just way too much going on with the additional zippers and straps. I'm not trying to go hiking in them.

Why can't they do a reverse upper with the Mc?!? All multi with black peeking through :nerd:

Wow..the MC is nice

Wearing one of my pairs to work(black/white), as well as the gym last night...amazing comfort n style obviously. The left arch needs breaking in though for some reason, which is odd cause I don't think my all whites felt that way when walking in them in the store. TTS by the way.

Last edited:
I just finished wearing my Flyknits for 10 hours at work and an hour at the gym plus an hour at the gym the night before. The right feels great, but my left arch has tons of pressure. All three pairs I ordered feel that pain. Do these take time to adjust?? I'd hate to send them back but if this isn't going to change I have no choice. Any advice or anyone with similar experience???

Found these for $80 at an outlet, pretty sure it was a return

Sup fellas
I know this has been answer may times
But I'm an 11 in racer
What SZ should I get the flyknit prestos
Thank for the feed back.

Same as Racer size.

Anyone seen the new Sprite and Cool Grey color? Sprite looks cool, CG is literally the same gray color now but with an all white midsole. Gray looks a tad darker also.

My feet have gotten wider over the years. I feel that midfoot pain in both my normal and Flyknit Prestos

Back
Top Bottom