More 2011 News

As long as I get the white cement 3's, bordeaux 7's, chicago X's, and concord XI's I'll be straight. The rest I can live without actually...
grin.gif

As long as I get the white cement 3's, bordeaux 7's, chicago X's, and concord XI's I'll be straight. The rest I can live without actually...
grin.gif

oh lord please let this be true. Oly 6s and some condcords and i will die a happy man

oh lord please let this be true. Oly 6s and some condcords and i will die a happy man

finally some grape v gs for my niece...

and jordan brand surely cant be dumb to put the concord xi and columbia xi together in a pack can they???? when they can make 175 a pop on each shoe and mass produce them mofos?

i mean jordan brand is dumb as a door knob but even they cant be that dumb can they?

finally some grape v gs for my niece...

and jordan brand surely cant be dumb to put the concord xi and columbia xi together in a pack can they???? when they can make 175 a pop on each shoe and mass produce them mofos?

i mean jordan brand is dumb as a door knob but even they cant be that dumb can they?

damn i just copped a pair of oly vi's for reseller price oh well thats wy i wear my kicks but they those are still DS but dont regret it cuz i still like them

damn i just copped a pair of oly vi's for reseller price oh well thats wy i wear my kicks but they those are still DS but dont regret it cuz i still like them

Back
Top Bottom