indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I don't even wanna imagine
frown.gif

I'm still gonna cop tho
nerd.gif

Cement IVs with OG shape and supple leather
eek.gif

One can only dream. Seems like they've re-worked the IIIs for the better; maybe they'll do the same to the IVs.

God knows the Mars IV were a catastrophe. Change the banana shape, JB.

Listen to me.

Cement IVs with OG shape and supple leather
eek.gif

One can only dream. Seems like they've re-worked the IIIs for the better; maybe they'll do the same to the IVs.

God knows the Mars IV were a catastrophe. Change the banana shape, JB.

Listen to me.

wow thats all great news.. new boxes... its about time.. and i agree with the silver anniversary kicks, terrible in my opinion..

wow thats all great news.. new boxes... its about time.. and i agree with the silver anniversary kicks, terrible in my opinion..

If so...

Playoff 13, Bordeaux 7, True Blue 3, Grape/Laney Pack, Cement 4, Olympic 6 and Concord/Columbia Pack will be COPPED!!! So many grails off my list!

Good looking out for the info.

If so...

Playoff 13, Bordeaux 7, True Blue 3, Grape/Laney Pack, Cement 4, Olympic 6 and Concord/Columbia Pack will be COPPED!!! So many grails off my list!

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

If so...

The Concords are already confirmed for Dec 2011 release.

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

If so...

The Concords are already confirmed for Dec 2011 release.

Back
Top Bottom