More 2011 News

look for more unc/nba colorways to be released as packages, heard from a guy at a popular shoe store in chicago, he might be full of it but it could make sense...

look for more unc/nba colorways to be released as packages, heard from a guy at a popular shoe store in chicago, he might be full of it but it could make sense...

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by thebeast23

SKIP OLYMPIC 6s GIVE ME SOME MIDNIGHT 6s OR SPORT BLUES
i was told the olympic 6's bein referred too are these
----> 
I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AND THEYRE UGLY I WANT THESE
----->

you're bugging. I have the Midnights and as good as they look, the Olympics look 100x better.

I'd much rather have those.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

SKIP OLYMPIC 6s GIVE ME SOME MIDNIGHT 6s OR SPORT BLUES
i was told the olympic 6's bein referred too are these
----> 
I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AND THEYRE UGLY I WANT THESE
----->

you're bugging. I have the Midnights and as good as they look, the Olympics look 100x better.

I'd much rather have those.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

New Boxes?
this had me rollin for some reason....
roll.gif

lol me too... everything was all serious and then that hahahaha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SoleFlyer23

i hear the concords making a return in 2011?

Where did you hear that?  The first page of this thread? 
laugh.gif

Some people... hahaha.

Originally Posted by torres

2012 is definitely the end of world...JB knows it, let's retro to death
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Now that's a good one!  JBs making as much money as they can in 2011 so they can all retire for 1 year and await the Apocalypse in late 2012! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SoleFlyer23

i hear the concords making a return in 2011?

Where did you hear that?  The first page of this thread? 
laugh.gif

Some people... hahaha.

Originally Posted by torres

2012 is definitely the end of world...JB knows it, let's retro to death
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Now that's a good one!  JBs making as much money as they can in 2011 so they can all retire for 1 year and await the Apocalypse in late 2012! 
laugh.gif

I HOPE THE CONCORDS DROP...PLEASE GO LET THEM DROP PLEEEASE...I NEED A PAIR IF SOME1 GOT THEM SIZE 12

I HOPE THE CONCORDS DROP...PLEASE GO LET THEM DROP PLEEEASE...I NEED A PAIR IF SOME1 GOT THEM SIZE 12

^^^ asking for hookups=banned. welcome to niketalk though... 
and lmao to the boxes comment. I was just trying to figure out what I really needed, both xis are def, then i guess both 5's, ok then the 4s and 10s i should probably get, as I went down the list it was hard to find one pair I wasnt picking up

^^^ asking for hookups=banned. welcome to niketalk though... 
and lmao to the boxes comment. I was just trying to figure out what I really needed, both xis are def, then i guess both 5's, ok then the 4s and 10s i should probably get, as I went down the list it was hard to find one pair I wasnt picking up

Back
Top Bottom