More 2010 release news

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hate "packs"

Do you guys like paying $300+ in one release day?

Agreed.  Partly because its impossible to find a sz 15 in packs....smh  I swear back in the day, size 15 was easier to find.

OP took this info from Sole Collector. The two 3 packages and the snakeskin pack was scheduled to drop at the end of 09. Info is maaaaaad old

I haven't copped a pack from JB since the CDP XI & XII. I'm not really sure what JB's plans are this year, other than wild speculation. All I know is that I don't like copping packs from JB like that...I think most people would much rather cop individual releases instead of being force fed to accept the other pair, or immediately sell the other pair, or trade, just to keep the one they want...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by bdub253

Anxiously awaiting the 3 plus pairs of shoes per week that I've seen "confirmed" in the last several months. Thanks for the info Huey! Or is it Dewey..........
I am so tired of a new confirmed release every day. I am just going to wait but this is getting out of hand
i didn't want to do it but someone did
2qbyrk1.jpg

Thanks for the info

For all those commentin on the Uni Blue/Black II's yall must've forgot this pic

air-jordan-ii-university-blue-02.jpg

here we go with people making up *@$+ again there will be no more packs they dont sell

Back
Top Bottom