Monthly Bills

roll.gif
roll.gif
Really detroit? Its not that bad.

Compared to the rest of NoVa, it is. Weekly bank robberies, murders, stick ups, assaults. Some banks out there keep their doors locked and a security guard has to let you in. I've NEVER seen that in my life and I'm from NYC.

If you have FB, follow the InsideNoVa page. You'll see.

Just the other day dudes ran up on a guy at a stop light on how some Harold ****.

Last edited:
Compared to the rest of NoVa, it is. Weekly bank robberies, murders, stick ups, assaults. Some banks out there keep their doors locked and a security guard has to let you in. I've NEVER seen that in my life and I'm from NYC.

If you have FB, follow the InsideNoVa page. You'll see.
You've obviously never been to Detroit, and those same crimes happen out on Loudoun County difference is they don't report most of it to the local media.

You've obviously never been to Detroit, and those same crimes happen out on Loudoun County difference is they don't report most of it to the local media.

You know what I'll give you that. Because I know of some serious crimes that have happened in Fairfax County that I never saw reported.

My girlfriend and I in Los Angeles (North Hollywood, to be specific):

Rent (including water, sewage, trash) - 1400
Electricity - 120/every two months
Cable/internet - 180
Cell - 90
Gym -30
Meal prep (for lunch/dinner Mon-Fri for both of us) - 550
Car payment - 350
Car insurance - 200
Student loan - 110
Gas - 200

I think that's it for bills that are consistent, things like Spotify and Netflix are negligible.

Last edited:
You know what I'll give you that. Because I know of some serious crimes that have happened in Fairfax County that I never saw reported.

I know, there is a reason why they don't report. Gotta make Fairfax, Herndon, Loudoun County seem like there are crime free and act like there isn't a heroine/pill problem out there.

No need for any elitism crime has no zipcode and I'd hardly consider Woodbridge NoVa anyway.

My girlfriend and I in Los Angeles (North Hollywood, to be specific):

Rent (including water, sewage, trash) - 1400
Electricity - 120/every two months
Cable/internet - 180
Cell - 90
Gym -30
Meal prep (for lunch/dinner Mon-Fri for both of us) - 550
Car payment - 350
Car insurance - 200
Student loan - 110
Gas - 200

I think that's it for bills that are consistent, things like Spotify and Netflix are negligible.

That's how much rent is in Sacramento right now :smh:

How big is your place tho? 1br? 2br? apartment? Sq ft?

Bruh, I am downright embarassed because its expensive for how small the place is. But its in a great area with a lot of nightlife, pretty good neighborhood, tons of places to eat, essentially central to everything I need. So its worth it to me, although it pains me when I look at the numbers. Its about 800 square feet, 1BR.

I'm actually shooting to get a house by late 2016/early 2017, so I've been researching a lot. California, especially LA, is super expensive to live in. I could have a 3BR house with a huge backyard back where my parents live (an hour or so north of LA), but its in the middle of nowhere. Seeing some of these mortgage/rent amounts on here makes me envious, but at the same time, with the kind of job I have, you NEED to be in a big city.

I'd hardly consider Woodbridge NoVa anyway.

Part of the reason why we chose Woodbridge.

I'm originally from Newport News, and a lot of my people live in Norfolk (berkeley area) so I always find it hilarious people from NoVA really think Woodbridge is hood.

Bruh, I am downright embarassed because its expensive for how small the place is. But its in a great area with a lot of nightlife, pretty good neighborhood, tons of places to eat, essentially central to everything I need. So its worth it to me, although it pains me when I look at the numbers. Its about 800 square feet, 1BR.

I'm actually shooting to get a house by late 2016/early 2017, so I've been researching a lot. California, especially LA, is super expensive to live in. I could have a 3BR house with a huge backyard back where my parents live (an hour or so north of LA), but its in the middle of nowhere. Seeing some of these mortgage/rent amounts on here makes me envious, but at the same time, with the kind of job I have, you NEED to be in a big city.

I feel you, man. The problem is that there aren't many big apartments in big cities. Most are small and downright ripoff expensive.

$1400 gets you the apartment I have now.. 1BR I forget how many sq ft, but I think it's at least 950-1000. In a decent suburb town.

We're looking at renting a house after our lease is up in December, but those prices are like $1500-$1700 for a decent 2Br house in a not so bad area.

First question is where are you shopping for your groceries?

What kind of food are you buying? For example, are you buying all ready made products or things you have to prepare.

Do you shop with a list, or just grab and buy as you see it?

I shop at fairway. Look above on the page of your post. That's my grocery receipt for the most part I go with a list but don't always only get what's on the list.

Back
Top Bottom