Montana NTers?

Dang you look way out in the country moreso than when I deliberately moved just outside the city in elgin (Oklahoma). Beautiful view

Nah its just that i live behind the airport so they own all this land with nothing on or near. From my house to the main road is about 6 minutes

Screenshot_20200922-192421_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200922-192437_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200922-192453_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
This is only thing, and it gets old when jan/feb comes because in those 2 months theres stretches where it snows everyday. Its enough snow that we have to shovel or snowblow every day. Im one of those people that has to have a clean driveway/sidewalk. A lot in our neighborhood just say the hell with it and drive over it

Screenshot_20200922-191548_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200922-191745_Instagram.jpg

I had bought a nice house just about a 1/2 mile East of the on ramp to the city off the highway so I had views all the way out to the mountains and to the base that direction, trees and land because there's a ranch with cows there ironically backs up to a McDonalds , then they came and built this ugly *** storage company and painted it cheap green. City is growing but still classic small, country town, 1 stoplight town, dont e'em got a Wal Mart yet

Montana has always been one of my favorite states since I love nature and hiking. A few of my friends are out there right now. If I ever decide to leave New England I wouldn’t mind moving there and building my own cabin.

what happened in Montana?

i dont have enough Gigs on my data plan to googles.

lmao thats one of the best excuses ive heard
This is only thing, and it gets old when jan/feb comes because in those 2 months theres stretches where it snows everyday. Its enough snow that we have to shovel or snowblow every day. Im one of those people that has to have a clean driveway/sidewalk. A lot in our neighborhood just say the hell with it and drive over it

Screenshot_20200922-191548_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200922-191745_Instagram.jpg
i would imagine living out there u need a big 4x4 to get around all that snow

thats one of the perks of warmer climates, never have to deal with shoveling snow.

My coworkers go to Montana like every other week in the winter to snowmobile. :lol:

they live for it.

lmao thats one of the best excuses ive heard

i would imagine living out there u need a big 4x4 to get around all that snow

thats one of the perks of warmer climates, never have to deal with shoveling snow.

I moved up here with a car, had it for 3 years.
Bought a truck, had it for 3 years
Back in a car now, going on year 3

You dont have to have one. Does it help having AWD 4WD vehicles, definitely. But i havent had any serious issues, sure the occasional slide trying to brake too soon. This past winter was the 1st, between the 2 cars, having winter tires. They def help.

[/QUOTE]
My coworkers go to Montana like every other week in the winter to snowmobile. :lol:

they live for it.

Theyre off in the sticks probably doing this. Or in the mountains.

I had bought a nice house just about a 1/2 mile East of the on ramp to the city off the highway so I had views all the way out to the mountains and to the base that direction, trees and land because there's a ranch with cows there ironically backs up to a McDonalds , then they came and built this ugly *** storage company and painted it cheap green. City is growing but still classic small, country town, 1 stoplight town, dont e'em got a Wal Mart yet
WHere is this?

Couple friends and I wanted to get away so we took a road trip up to Montana from California a few weeks ago. Place is amazing man. We’ve all done Vegas, Bay Area, etc a bunch so we wanted to change it up and go somewhere more peaceful :lol: we all absolutely loved it. Stayed in Whitefish for a day and then on Echo Lake for 4 days, hit up Glacier National Park. Cant wait to go back, highly recommended

Couple friends and I wanted to get away so we took a road trip up to Montana from California a few weeks ago. Place is amazing man. We’ve all done Vegas, Bay Area, etc a bunch so we wanted to change it up and go somewhere more peaceful :lol: we all absolutely loved it. Stayed in Whitefish for a day and then on Echo Lake for 4 days, hit up Glacier National Park. Cant wait to go back, highly recommended
We did a road trip from the Bay Area like that a few years ago -- stayed in Whitefish too...but it was really warm, and we had a 1 year old so we wound up leaving earlier than we would have since it wasn't ultra kid friendly and had the loudest wall A/C unit known to man. Glacier was absolutely beautiful, stayed on the Canada side in Waterton.

We did a road trip from the Bay Area like that a few years ago -- stayed in Whitefish too...but it was really warm, and we had a 1 year old so we wound up leaving earlier than we would have since it wasn't ultra kid friendly and had the loudest wall A/C unit known to man. Glacier was absolutely beautiful, stayed on the Canada side in Waterton.

yeah i was surprised how damn hot it got, but we literally just stayed on or in the lake all day so it was great. The day we got back to southern california it was 104 degrees and then those nasty wildfires started the next day. Talk about a bummer going from that Montana air and weather to that :sick:

WHere is this?
Elgin, Oklahoma. If you're ever there (and I dont know why you would be), swing by Boompa's Burgers. It's a small town NE of Lawton/Ft Sill, about an hour south of OKC. Classic suburb (but more rural), better schools than the city, football team highly ranked, more house and land for your money.

DO it!

Bruh I’m in love (until snowfall at least lol)
Just got back from a range range that took 35 mins off road up a mountain to get to

AE3CD321-4856-4BB4-B220-C72308F3AD99.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I’m for sure doing it. It’s gonna be a getaway place and winter home. Who knows, I might leave Minneapolis all together one day but I can’t now.

I’m working with a realtor finding some land in the black hills which is on the sd/wy border.

Where were you before Montana?

Back
Top Bottom