MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Why don't they just stop having any focus on humans in the movies and have the monsters talk or have speech bubbles?

Had a root canal this morning so been home and decided to watch the movie on HBO max while I have it and liked it. The destruction and battle are the dopest part. Humans could be thrown out the movie and I would liked it more :lol: I’ll wait a few days and jump in with questions about the movie going forward and stuff.

Had a root canal this morning so been home and decided to watch the movie on HBO max while I have it and liked it. The destruction and battle are the dopest part. Humans could be thrown out the movie and I would liked it more :lol: I’ll wait a few days and jump in with questions about the movie going forward and stuff.

15mins in and.......

Have they not learned that fighter jets do nothing but kill people! 😆

Paper Boy getting that bag!

movie was ok, the actions/fights were great but yeah the humans get in the way, i get it they got to be there but they really should just johm wick this and keep the talking to a minimal

I'm not too familiar with Godzilla or Kong lore but this movie was as average as average can get

Took me a second to remember where I knew this dude from

1617236461386.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom