MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

he's isn't a baby in the current timeline of skull island, got to remember that rileys character was trapped there in the 40's and kong must be at least 10 yrs old at that time maybe, then the movie was set in the 70's so give or take kong has to be at least 35-40

obviously we don't know how they are going to go with aging him and how he grows in years but he definitely wasn't an infant in skull island

dude would have to grow at least 3x his size from that film and then you got godzilla likely beating or going toe-to-toe with a 3-headed dragon that's taller and stronger so kong has to bring something to the table that makes it seem like a match

maxresdefault.jpg

he's isn't a baby in the current timeline of skull island, got to remember that rileys character was trapped there in the 40's and kong must be at least 10 yrs old at that time maybe, then the movie was set in the 70's so give or take kong has to be at least 35-40

obviously we don't know how they are going to go with aging him and how he grows in years but he definitely wasn't an infant in skull island

dude would have to grow at least 3x his size from that film and then you got godzilla likely beating or going toe-to-toe with a 3-headed dragon that's taller and stronger so kong has to bring something to the table that makes it seem like a match

maxresdefault.jpg
he wasn't a baby
but he was like a teenager young adult
similar to like a 17/18 year old
im sure by now he will be in his adult prime and much taller

I watched 98 Godzilla at least 8 times in theaters. :lol:

The whole mutating from an iguana thing aside, that was a cool concept. I liked the design on that version also.

98 Godzilla was hella disappointing when I was a kid. I remember growing up watching all the old Japanese Godzilla movies on VHS and being excited when I seen the 98 movie was coming out. He looked nothing like Godzilla and they made him smaller :smh:. That new clip from the new movie looks good tho :smokin

Back
Top Bottom