Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by alan713

I ordered the black studios on the 31st and called today to see if it shipped, told me it wasn't and said I will get them on the 11th.

weird. I ordered the white studios on the 31st and got an email today with the tracking number. I checked on the fedex site and my estimated delivery date is 1/7/11

I ordered the black studios on the 31st and called today to see if it shipped, told me it wasn't and said I will get them on the 11th.

weird. I ordered the white studios on the 31st and got an email today with the tracking number. I checked on the fedex site and my estimated delivery date is 1/7/11

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

I ordered my white studio's on the 31st and I should be getting mine tomorrow.  I guess its because of my location.  I'm from las vegas and they are being shipped from nevada.

I ordered my white studio's on the 31st and I should be getting mine tomorrow.  I guess its because of my location.  I'm from las vegas and they are being shipped from nevada.

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Yeah, you guys are probably on the west coast and I'm all the way in NY. They just sent me my tracking # like an hour ago, in the middle of the night. It says I should expect them on the 11th. These are the times when I hate living in an apartment building in Manhattan. If the Fedex guy gets here and the entrance isn't open, I have to go pick it up. If the entrance is open, he wouldn't want to walk up 5 flights of stairs (no elevator, still have to pick them up). Maybe, maybe if I'm lucky enough to catch the truck outside and pick it up from him. Fedex is a damn trip away in Brooklyn in the middle of no where. As far as it seems though, no one is really having trouble with the Studios so that's a relief but my fingers are still crossed.

Yeah, you guys are probably on the west coast and I'm all the way in NY. They just sent me my tracking # like an hour ago, in the middle of the night. It says I should expect them on the 11th. These are the times when I hate living in an apartment building in Manhattan. If the Fedex guy gets here and the entrance isn't open, I have to go pick it up. If the entrance is open, he wouldn't want to walk up 5 flights of stairs (no elevator, still have to pick them up). Maybe, maybe if I'm lucky enough to catch the truck outside and pick it up from him. Fedex is a damn trip away in Brooklyn in the middle of no where. As far as it seems though, no one is really having trouble with the Studios so that's a relief but my fingers are still crossed.

As far as it seems though, no one is really having trouble with the Studios so that's a relief but my fingers are still crossed.

no troubles at all..

u guys think its od to rock these on campus...i don't like drawing attention

As far as it seems though, no one is really having trouble with the Studios so that's a relief but my fingers are still crossed.

no troubles at all..

u guys think its od to rock these on campus...i don't like drawing attention

on a side note.....what determines if a shipper Fedex in this case requires a signature? Is it Monster?

Most people work for a living and arent sitting at home awaiting packages lol

on a side note.....what determines if a shipper Fedex in this case requires a signature? Is it Monster?

Most people work for a living and arent sitting at home awaiting packages lol

They'll be here sometime today...can't wait
pimp.gif

I'm just like u fam I preferred on the 31st just got my tracking num.... I live in ohio so I dont expect mine till Monday...For my dude who asked if its OD to rock on campus, your crazy if u don't. I bought these so I could do just that....

I'm just like u fam I preferred on the 31st just got my tracking num.... I live in ohio so I dont expect mine till Monday...For my dude who asked if its OD to rock on campus, your crazy if u don't. I bought these so I could do just that....

I got my tracking # this mourning. But there only for the studio it should be here on the 11th (I'm in NY). I have no idea when they will send that solo.

I got my tracking # this mourning. But there only for the studio it should be here on the 11th (I'm in NY). I have no idea when they will send that solo.

Ohh Wee!!! White Studios come in today... Finally.

As far as the 2 Red Solos I copped... I have no clue. Just glad that I'm getting something at least.

Ohh Wee!!! White Studios come in today... Finally.

As far as the 2 Red Solos I copped... I have no clue. Just glad that I'm getting something at least.

Back
Top Bottom