Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

for those that received their headphones...post up some pics
smile.gif

Ordered on the 30th. White Studios. Called today and the guy gave me the tracking # over the phone. Shipped today.

Ordered on the 30th. White Studios. Called today and the guy gave me the tracking # over the phone. Shipped today.

I ordered mine (Tour) on the 16th and received them on the 22nd. I got the proper packaging and everything included. (case, the different ear buds, paperwork etc) I'm very satisfied.

I ordered mine (Tour) on the 16th and received them on the 22nd. I got the proper packaging and everything included. (case, the different ear buds, paperwork etc) I'm very satisfied.

Originally Posted by solesavage

This might be a longshot, but does anyone have any Solos they might want to sell me for the F&F price, maybe a little more?

My bad. Meant to say Solo's.....

Originally Posted by solesavage

This might be a longshot, but does anyone have any Solos they might want to sell me for the F&F price, maybe a little more?

My bad. Meant to say Solo's.....

got my white studios...they are ok but when I turn the volume up the headphones literally vibrate with the bass. Very distracting, especially since I like to listen at high volumes. Anyone else notice this?

And my in-ear Tours didn't work at all. The right earbud did, but not the left. Going to have to call for a replacement. What did you all get with the in ears, are there different sets of tips for the earbuds? I just got a case, earbuds, one set of tips, and the clip.

got my white studios...they are ok but when I turn the volume up the headphones literally vibrate with the bass. Very distracting, especially since I like to listen at high volumes. Anyone else notice this?

And my in-ear Tours didn't work at all. The right earbud did, but not the left. Going to have to call for a replacement. What did you all get with the in ears, are there different sets of tips for the earbuds? I just got a case, earbuds, one set of tips, and the clip.

Originally Posted by msw1233

i noticed that too and honestly....i like it.

i dont see it annoying at all...but the leakage is enormous.

Originally Posted by msw1233

i noticed that too and honestly....i like it.

i dont see it annoying at all...but the leakage is enormous.

Back
Top Bottom