Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

help! I tried to order 2 solos, put in my CC info, clicked Place Order and it said there was an error. Tried it again and it said "Could now process at this time, please call customer support". I checked my credit card and it has been charged though. But when I look at my account/order status, it empty.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like a bad situation to me... I didnt order from there btw... Glad I didnt...

help! I tried to order 2 solos, put in my CC info, clicked Place Order and it said there was an error. Tried it again and it said "Could now process at this time, please call customer support". I checked my credit card and it has been charged though. But when I look at my account/order status, it empty.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like a bad situation to me... I didnt order from there btw... Glad I didnt...

Anyone order other then the first scam that was hit on ConcordFlight there?

I want those HDMI cables for $12.00. Its just fishy that they were $179.95 originally.

I want to pull the trigger on this deal but need to know whats going on here fellas

Anyone order other then the first scam that was hit on ConcordFlight there?

I want those HDMI cables for $12.00. Its just fishy that they were $179.95 originally.

I want to pull the trigger on this deal but need to know whats going on here fellas

did you skip the step where it said "call customer service"?

did you skip the step where it said "call customer service"?

I just bought White Beats By Dre. Studios for 180 
indifferent.gif

I got a hook up at best buy so I guess it was a good deal. 

NOTE TO DJs, 

BEATS STUDIOS ARE NOT MEANT FOR DJs. THEY LEAK OUT A LOT OF SOUND. AND ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THEY ARE MEANT FOR IPODS. IF YOU USE THEM ON A TRAIN, SUBWAY etc. THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU WILL HEAR EVERYTHING YOU"RE LISTENING TO. Not a good thing.  

I just bought White Beats By Dre. Studios for 180 
indifferent.gif

I got a hook up at best buy so I guess it was a good deal. 

NOTE TO DJs, 

BEATS STUDIOS ARE NOT MEANT FOR DJs. THEY LEAK OUT A LOT OF SOUND. AND ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THEY ARE MEANT FOR IPODS. IF YOU USE THEM ON A TRAIN, SUBWAY etc. THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU WILL HEAR EVERYTHING YOU"RE LISTENING TO. Not a good thing.  

Hey guys, just got a call back from Monster after leaving a message. There was some kind of computer/system error when I made the order. But the guy was very helpful, put my order through, and sent me an email with an Order tracking number. This site isn't shady at all, its the official Monster Cables website, so you should be good.

Hey guys, just got a call back from Monster after leaving a message. There was some kind of computer/system error when I made the order. But the guy was very helpful, put my order through, and sent me an email with an Order tracking number. This site isn't shady at all, its the official Monster Cables website, so you should be good.

those saying they break, sure might be true for Solos but not Studios. Ive had mine for 2 years now and not a crack or anything. Unless you dont take care of them or just throw them around then they will.

its a good deal, the problem last time with orders was they ran out of items because of so many orders but i heard they started shipping those who havent received yet this week. You guys should have no worries when buying.

those saying they break, sure might be true for Solos but not Studios. Ive had mine for 2 years now and not a crack or anything. Unless you dont take care of them or just throw them around then they will.

its a good deal, the problem last time with orders was they ran out of items because of so many orders but i heard they started shipping those who havent received yet this week. You guys should have no worries when buying.

I placed an order for turbines this morning everything went smooth and I got the confirmation email.....

Back
Top Bottom