Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

just purchased dre studio..

Im thinking of getting warranty from square trade. quoted $27 for a yr. 1yr still better than 90 days refurb warranty from monster.

just purchased dre studio..

Im thinking of getting warranty from square trade. quoted $27 for a yr. 1yr still better than 90 days refurb warranty from monster.

how long does it take to ship? sent my order in on xmas eve with standard shipping, the regular "5" business days?

how long does it take to ship? sent my order in on xmas eve with standard shipping, the regular "5" business days?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

for those curious i found this review comparison. Very in depth
This is an absolutely awful review.
I've had both and mostly what he's saying true. The turbines give better sound quality. The tours have a very strong focus on the bass. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

for those curious i found this review comparison. Very in depth
This is an absolutely awful review.
I've had both and mostly what he's saying true. The turbines give better sound quality. The tours have a very strong focus on the bass. 

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

* Important Note * Monster is currently closed for the holidays. Orders placed December 23 through December 26 will be shipped on December 27.

* Important Note * Monster is currently closed for the holidays. Orders placed December 23 through December 26 will be shipped on December 27.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

must have missed that 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

must have missed that 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

So the people that ordered the solo's got solo's HD? o_O

Where did you hear this? I ordered the Black Solos, but that would be
pimp.gif
if they were the Solo HD

Originally Posted by SC415

So the people that ordered the solo's got solo's HD? o_O

Where did you hear this? I ordered the Black Solos, but that would be
pimp.gif
if they were the Solo HD

Ok, so I went out and brought foam tips.  Just as uncomfortable as the stock tips 
alien.gif
, waste of $15.  I was starting to think in-ears just weren't for me.  Went back to Radio Shack and got silicone tips... 
pimp.gif

http://www.radioshack.com....jsp?productId=10788687#

Bunch of different sizes to fit your ears.  Cant go wrong with these, especially for the price.

Ok, so I went out and brought foam tips.  Just as uncomfortable as the stock tips 
alien.gif
, waste of $15.  I was starting to think in-ears just weren't for me.  Went back to Radio Shack and got silicone tips... 
pimp.gif

http://www.radioshack.com....jsp?productId=10788687#

Bunch of different sizes to fit your ears.  Cant go wrong with these, especially for the price.

Back
Top Bottom