Monopoly Pickup Games here

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

i am ready and willing to take 1st as always, Cake knows whats good
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know for a fact eightys and 5tan were in the finals, cause they tried to pull some overthrowin' canadian shenanigans type *#($ SMH
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tourny finals is...

Me
5tan
Bilbo

one other person, cant remember

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know for a fact eightys and 5tan were in the finals, cause they tried to pull some overthrowin' canadian shenanigans type *#($ SMH
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tourny finals is...

Me
5tan
Bilbo

The last guy was CAKE. I wanna do the final table before the new tourney but its whatever.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tourny finals is...

Me
5tan
Bilbo

The last guy was CAKE. I wanna do the final table before the new tourney but its whatever.

How in the hell are you going to forget the KING?!?!?!?! Like CAKE didn't place in 1st each of his 3 games during the tourney (o_O) Some Nerve.

This whole tourney started because of the work CAKE was giving out during exhibitions in the 1st place
smh.gif

Dead serious, we can get it in tonight around 8:30 central time... And CAKE remember that Canada has to stick together $#$+ y'all were trying to pull, getoff that and let him do his numbers.
pimp.gif

I doubt we get everybody on board within the next 40 mins and I have to lay it down early tonight really early am
smh.gif

I'm logging on now tho.

Back
Top Bottom