Monopoly Pickup Games here

I got wayyyy too drunk last night.
So I'm staying in tonight. So Finals can take place perhaps.

Temp Room 22

Table 22

Pass = CASH

NO AMATEURS

let's get it while I get drunk and high before I tear the club up later
pimp.gif

^is my man really catching feelings over online monopoly
roll.gif
..this atourney game? ain't my fault you on 56K.. you would've caught it anyways cause i'm offin the table right now.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^is my man really catching feelings over online monopoly
roll.gif
..this a tourney game? ain't my fault you on 56K.. you would've caught it anyways cause i'm offin the table right now.
Riiight, you keep thinking you can see me. I'll put 100 on it (if you match it) that you can't.

No 56k here btw.

4kcge8.jpg

with 15+ turns left to spare..100 on it? why not...my man must have nothin to do on a friday nights to be that salty, take a deep breath son
laugh.gif

with 15+ turns left to spare..100 on it? why not...my man must have nothin to do on a friday nights to be that salty, take a deep breath son
laugh.gif

What do I gotta be doin? I got a girl, I don't go to the club and I ain't a sheep. I don't see you doing nothing either, you're playingmonopoly just like me.

Holla @ me whenever you're ready. No one salty, I'm just telling it like it is.

^you obviously are if your that inclined to make a post on NT about
laugh.gif
..address me in the room slim..I definitely am playing right now, and we chillin..stay mad son
laugh.gif

^you obviously are if your that inclined to make a post on NT about
laugh.gif
..address me in the room slim..I definitely am playing right now, and we chillin..stay mad son
laugh.gif
This is the monopoly thread, I address monopoly related things here. You're not exactly too enthusiastic about playing me for that guapanyways. Don't see you making a room or anything.

You're blowing things out of proportion trying to make me seem like I'm "mad". You want points fam? Want to defeat me? Defeat me for someguap son, then talk some junk. Until then you're feeling all "special" about being the "creator" of the tourny. You even addressyourself as such.
roll.gif
You want a cookie son?

^you see me in the room playin 5tan cardo etc..where am i ducking the bet I said yeah can you read? you wanna get on then get on..you asked me who I was I saidthe creator of the tourney, i swear dudes are finding anything to be mad about
laugh.gif
..obviously 5tan or tenn aint have a problem with me there cause I've played with them numerous times..

^you see me in the room playin 5tan cardo etc..where am i ducking the bet I said yeah can you read? you wanna get on then get on..you asked me who I was I said the creator of the tourney, i swear dudes are finding anything to be mad about
laugh.gif
..obviously 5tan or tenn aint have a problem with me there cause I've played with them numerous times..
The room is full last time I checked. Not going to sit around waiting, holla @ me when a spot opens up.

You could have identified yourself as xcgpinoy or w/e from NT. Instead you felt compelled to be distinguished as the "creator"
roll.gif
. Like omgzors!!!

^full? u know you can watch a room right, theres 10 turns left..i ain't gonna sit around and wait for you, show up so we can get it in right after

^full? u know you can watch a room right, theres 10 turns left..i ain't gonna sit around and wait for you, show up so we can get it in right after
I'm not going to sit there and watch a spot open up for me when I initially had a spot that was taken....

Lulz...

Please...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom