Monopoly Pickup Games here

Alright lets get it... I went looking for that table to no avail so I made one myself

Temp room 012
Table 5
Password: CAKE

sm3ou9.jpg

Call Me CAKE The Stat Man... I'M JUST DOIN MY NUMBERS!!!!
pimp.gif

G... I'm looking at it now and I owned the entire board minuse 6 pieces of property...
eek.gif

Sometimes I even amaze myself
smh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
CAKE is still killin' them softly
laugh.gif

From this day forth that game I beat CAKE in will now be his
smile.gif

I may just retire to avoid him
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Wait.... and he won without the Swag Surfer
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

G... I'm looking at it now and I owned the entire board minuse 6 pieces of property...
eek.gif

Sometimes I even amaze myself
smh.gif
pimp.gif
what's so amazing about that you still didnt beat my 84 mil networth.

anyway im going to sleep cuz im tired of waiting for dude. we can do this tomorrow night.

Haaaaaaa, I rigged that game, gave all my money and property to CAKE. He's flossing like he beat us like that fair and square.
laugh.gif

Cardo stay takin L's
smh.gif
Talkin all that *@#% ... this is the difference between me and most, I back mine up with W's

laugh.gif
.... outta here wit that.. i'll be on tomorrow, ____ this riggedtourney, got dudes swingin from each others scrotum

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Haaaaaaa, I rigged that game, gave all my money and property to CAKE. He's flossing like he beat us like that fair and square.
laugh.gif

im sittin out in protest everyone who watched the game knows i would got second place if this fool ^ dro didnt give away all his propertys for .01.....which wehave a rule against
mad.gif

yes im mad....we should ban him and i want a rematch for second......heres proof he tries to cheat every game

2v3r5fc.jpg

x5cy74.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

eek.gif
CAKE is still killin' them softly
laugh.gif

From this day forth that game I beat CAKE in will now be his
smile.gif

I may just retire to avoid him
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Wait.... and he won without the Swag Surfer
eek.gif
smh.gif

Stop Riding him so hard
laugh.gif

edit;

SON REALLY TOOK A PICTURE OF HIS COMPUTER
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

laugh.gif

Alright lets make this clear, 1st and foremost I was going to win regardless, the game had already been decided by roll 17 in my favor and everyone else wasplaying for 2nd place at that point(Basc0 can vouch) 2nd I will admit that you're extremely odd manuever did help inflate the numbers.

However, I didn't collect any revenue off of the other monopoly's I received from that trade, AT ALL. if I'm not mistaken it was only around 8-9rolls left, I had a monopoly with hotels on it and 11m in cash. The only other player who had a chance at making a run was Tenn, he had a monopoly with 2houses on each as well (the orange jawns) however he landed on my OG monopoly and didn't have the cash to pay me so he had to mortgage those houses toerase his debt. Bilbo was just skating through trying to live to see another day (which he managed to do despite having a networth of 10m's
laugh.gif
)

Bottomline My W last night was legit, the statistics were inflated but the end result would've been the same either way it played out. Think of it likethis... A dude scored 30, 7, and 6 through 3 qtrs afterwards they were up 20, instead of sitting out the 4th he played and ended up with 45, 11, and 10 in theblow out
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Cardo stay takin L's
smh.gif
Talkin all that *@#% ... this is the difference between me and most, I back mine up with W's

laugh.gif
.... outta here wit that.. i'll be on tomorrow, ____ this rigged tourney, got dudes swingin from each others scrotum

It was rigged when you landed on that chance spot huh???
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But whats hood with a game right now
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom