Monopoly Pickup Games here

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by bilbo07

table 3 i finish my last final at like 10:30am tomorrow so what time do yall wanna run around?

Eastern time? 10 - 7pm for me (Mountain) gotta watch LOST
pimp.gif
and anytime after that
ohwell.gif
My bad...I was out...So when ya'll ready to play?

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

table 3 i finish my last final at like 10:30am tomorrow so what time do yall wanna run around?

Eastern time? 10 - 7pm for me (Mountain) gotta watch LOST
pimp.gif
and anytime after that
ohwell.gif
My bad...I was out...So when ya'll ready to play?

well i think i just flunked outta college so im ready when ever yall are.

Table 6, I won't be online till like 11pm est tonight. I'll try to be online earlier if I can.

well i think i just flunked outta college so im ready when ever yall are.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
{

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

laugh.gif
Dudes were saying i had cheat codes.
pimp.gif
At me owning 90% of the board. Had dudes trading their assests away just to pay me back. But naw for real tho good game who's next?

roll.gif
At yall getting 2nd/3rd chances. How is the 2nd round gonna have as many players as the first.

HOW IN SAM HELL DID THIS HAPPEN????

LIKE WHAT WAS THE INITIAL DOMINOE THAT FELL??? Cardo You Need To Be Ashamed of yourself... Leave that Surfer be G... You're Not On The Right Wave Bro
smh.gif

nvm
HOW IN SAM HELL DID THIS HAPPEN????

LIKE WHAT WAS THE INITIAL DOMINOE THAT FELL??? Cardo You Need To Be Ashamed of yourself... Leave that Surfer be G... You're Not On The Right Wave Bro
smh.gif

Ill tell you after I win the tournament.

Werd. I know Cardo got bamboozled on that 1st game, lol. Take 3 steps back. But you lost 3 games fam? I've heard of a losers bracket, but I mean, alosers-losers bracket?

Cake you had to be in room last night....i was literally in tears watching Anleu take care of business
roll.gif
roll.gif
...dude bamboozled everybody and somehow got 3 mo's...

me being generous gave a couple of second chances and your man Cardo lost thrice
laugh.gif
...he finished second in the last two but I made it clear only the winner of the last two games would advance since I gave second chances..

anyways he got screwed once I let kiid in the 3rd game, cause your boy kiid did some stupid #^$# once again
laugh.gif
...and thatdude23 lost twice as well..

Anleu, Tenn, Cake
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

Werd. I know Cardo got bamboozled on that 1st game, lol. Take 3 steps back. But you lost 3 games fam? I've heard of a losers bracket, but I mean, a losers-losers bracket?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... I know exactly where this took place too, right at the chance past the free parking, thats the one that will do you in right there
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Cake you had to be in room last night....i was literally in tears watching Anleu take care of business
roll.gif
roll.gif
...dude bamboozled everybody and somehow got 3 mo's...

me being generous gave a couple of second chances and your man Cardo lost thrice
laugh.gif
...he finished second in the last two but I made it clear only the winner of the last two games would advance since I gave second chances..

anyways he got screwed once I let kiid in the 3rd game, cause your boy kiid did some stupid #^$# once again
laugh.gif
...and thatdude23 lost twice as well..

Anleu, Tenn, Cake
nerd.gif

He had property on each monopoly?
eek.gif
Got Damn!

Cardo stay takin L's
smh.gif
Talkin all that *@#% ... this is the difference between me and most, I back mine up with W's

Basc0 I can't believe you even let Kiid back in the game after his antics in our game
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

What You On G???
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Casper my bad, had you in Table 1 but dudes wanted to go last night...you got table 3 if one doesn't show up.

I'm on right now if anyone wants to go.

Anleu had hotels on all his monopolies...
You got it cake, the chance spot just after free parking. Dude got murdered.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Anleu had hotels on all his monopolies...
You got it cake, the chance spot just after free parking. Dude got murdered.

GET THE +%*% OUTTA HERE!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ y'all allowing him to set up shop like that.... I repeat
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom