Monopoly Pickup Games here

Anymore games goin on?
nerd.gif

You shouldn't even have won... as a matter of fact you cost me the game with those stupid *+% trades to Sure Lock
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

When it comes to this Monopoly @+#+... I'm the Alpha and Omega... or as T.I.P stated "I'm where it ends and begins round here..." and you know this Cardo... stop stealing my Surfer too G.
smh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
609154b8a715519077ae764cac8c519e174d152.gif

Wait.. your surfer? I was swag surfin across the board before you my dude.. when you had that 68' station wagon holdin you up.. im still tryna figure outwhy I kept gettin caught with the work..

arrest.jpg

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

back in it
pimp.gif

whats good CAKE, you delinquent
laugh.gif
He's washed up, word to his Surfer
laugh.gif
my Stoneface took him out
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Unlike you all I need a little something called "Sleep" in order to function the next day
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

When it comes to this Monopoly @+#+... I'm the Alpha and Omega... or as T.I.P stated "I'm where it ends and begins round here..." and you know this Cardo... stop stealing my Surfer too G.
smh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
609154b8a715519077ae764cac8c519e174d152.gif

Wait.. your surfer? I was swag surfin across the board before you my dude.. when you had that 68' station wagon holdin you up.. im still tryna figure out why I kept gettin caught with the work..

YOU FRONTIN G... SHAME
smh.gif

This fool knows that he might have won 1 game playing with me, ask anybody who's played with us on the same board who wona and I gurantee 9 out of 10 willhumbly say "Yea... CAKE won" But not this dude... As far as that Surfer Lane, you're a lie and the truth isn't in you. We both saw WhatItDopick it by mistake and laid claime to it at the sametime. You just got made because I got to pick it 1st, therefore you're really tryna ride my wave.

Kick Ya Little Lies... I Kick My True Facts
pimp.gif

We can get a game jumpin off right now tho... whats really???
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom