Money Deposited in my Bank Account that isn't mine, what should I do??

Don't touch it. Whoever deposited it will complain and ask about the money. They will find out it went to you. They will take it back.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all the negative responses...ya'll really tryna get me locked up.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Don't touch it. Whoever deposited it will complain and ask about the money. They will find out it went to you. They will take it back.
And suppose they don't complain or ask about the money? Then waT?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

And suppose they don't complain or ask about the money? Then waT?

This seems to happen to NTers often. When I get to my laptop I'm going to post pics summarizing how this situation will end if you spend it.

This seems to happen to NTers often. When I get to my laptop I'm going to post pics summarizing how this situation will end if you spend it.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Don't touch it.. Have the bank tell you where the money is from..If you take the money out and the bank figure out that they made a mistake.. they want that money back..Actually if I was in your situation.. I will take out the 4,000.. hold it for the summer.. after the summer is over and the bank still hasn't mention it to you.. ill spend it..

Yea but couldn't they check my transaction anytime i go in the bank to make any kind of transaction and see that i've withdrawn the money out of my account?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Don't touch it.. Have the bank tell you where the money is from..If you take the money out and the bank figure out that they made a mistake.. they want that money back..Actually if I was in your situation.. I will take out the 4,000.. hold it for the summer.. after the summer is over and the bank still hasn't mention it to you.. ill spend it..

Yea but couldn't they check my transaction anytime i go in the bank to make any kind of transaction and see that i've withdrawn the money out of my account?

sit on it a few months. the same ills you will pay for now with the money will still be there a few months down the line

sit on it a few months. the same ills you will pay for now with the money will still be there a few months down the line

do you deal with the stock market?
edit:

nvm, tried googling it 
ohwell.gif

edit#2

cant "view details" when you log into your bank account online?

maybe see the deposit slip?

do you deal with the stock market?
edit:

nvm, tried googling it 
ohwell.gif

edit#2

cant "view details" when you log into your bank account online?

maybe see the deposit slip?

Back
Top Bottom