Money Deposited in my Bank Account that isn't mine, what should I do??

So an Accounting company has deposited $4000.00 into my account, it doesn't specify exactly where it came from when I checked my bank statement it just says "GM Deposit 43321". It says it has been deposited on May 16th, there was a hold on that money but Today I checked again and it says the hold has been lifted. I'm not trying to spend my Summer locked up but I am eager to spend it...what should I do?? Since it's been there since May 16th, wouldn't the bank of called me already??

So an Accounting company has deposited $4000.00 into my account, it doesn't specify exactly where it came from when I checked my bank statement it just says "GM Deposit 43321". It says it has been deposited on May 16th, there was a hold on that money but Today I checked again and it says the hold has been lifted. I'm not trying to spend my Summer locked up but I am eager to spend it...what should I do?? Since it's been there since May 16th, wouldn't the bank of called me already??

remove all your money, close your bank account, open a new one witha different company.
pimp.gif

remove all your money, close your bank account, open a new one witha different company.
pimp.gif

Don't touch it.. Have the bank tell you where the money is from..If you take the money out and the bank figure out that they made a mistake.. they want that money back..Actually if I was in your situation.. I will take out the 4,000.. hold it for the summer.. after the summer is over and the bank still hasn't mention it to you.. ill spend it..

Don't touch it.. Have the bank tell you where the money is from..If you take the money out and the bank figure out that they made a mistake.. they want that money back..Actually if I was in your situation.. I will take out the 4,000.. hold it for the summer.. after the summer is over and the bank still hasn't mention it to you.. ill spend it..

Don't touch it. Whoever deposited it will complain and ask about the money. They will find out it went to you. They will take it back.

Back
Top Bottom