money and violence

My homie got 2 songs in the series and should have a couple more next season... im glad more people are starting to like it...

Who's your homie?

The homie name is DIB... ..

:wow: :wow: :wow:

YOOOOOO!!!!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

"Thats ya mans!!! That's YA mans!! " (DMX voice)

Good looks Lver!!! And yo sharpshooter, tell ya homie keep up the good work!!

I heard On Point like OP got a track upcoming on the song too...looking forward to that

started watching last night and damn this **** is good 
smokin.gif

i don't think Mo would off anyone major before the show gets picked up...cause if i was the cat that it happened to i would be madddd salty
laugh.gif
mean.gif

At first I thought that dude Rafe was mad preachy for no reasonin the beginning, but after listening to his Combat Jack episode about him telling his story I have a whole new level of respect for him and his movement. The story and the dialogue really make up for the acting (which actually isn't THAT bad.)

Lver Of Jordans I know Rafe and Miz are Haitian, are the rest of the cast Haitian as well?

The whole cast is pretty much West Indies mixed Haitian, Jamaican, Trini, & etc

If you were around them you wouldn't even tell when they speak expect for the Jamaicans of course :lol:

I truly hope Moses gets the chance to make an impact in entertainment for a long time. Im interested in his novels also.

A lot of people complained about the Jamaican convos but that **** is mad similar to Sierra leone Krio so I picked up on almost all of it

Ended up googling it and saw Jamaicans came over back in the 1800s and influenced Krio a bit...**** came full circle :smokin

I truly hope Moses gets the chance to make an impact in entertainment for a long time. Im interested in his novels also.

If they're good novels I don't think I'll be able to read them. I'm past that point in my life lol but I'm interested to see what else he does

A lot of people complained about the Jamaican convos but that **** is mad similar to Sierra leone Krio so I picked up on almost all of it

Ended up googling it and saw Jamaicans came over back in the 1800s and influenced Krio a bit...**** came full circle :smokin

Thanks to the Jamaicans I used to work with I was able to keep up. I don't know if I could've done that before I met them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom