money and violence

Rafe and Miz not wearing masks to rob Ronaldo was just flat out stupid :lol:. The storyline was they had to pick that debt up. So I get it.

With Black gone, who steps up as the Littlefinger of Flatbush?

And I definitely need Shay to perform some Haitian voodoo on BR so he can have his Jon Snow-esque return.

Rafe and Miz not wearing masks to rob Ronaldo was just flat out stupid
laugh.gif
. The storyline was they had to pick that debt up. So I get it.

With Black gone, who steps up as the Littlefinger of Flatbush?

And I definitely need Shay to perform some Haitian voodoo on BR so he can have his Jon Snow-esque return.

Shane tossed his gun before he met up with Bars? If not, the police should've found it at the scene.

Wild finale.

Capone dead too right? I'm assuming he took that charge for Miz. No way two stick up kids is going to war with the cartel, _s would be dead by episode three. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Unless really plan on jumping the shark next season.

Didn't even know armadale still exists. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

as slow as Shane is and I'm convinced he was on the short bus as a kid.  He's a force to be reckoned with in urban warfare.  Both Gunna and Boone had to find out.  He was even injured when he beat Gunna.  Bars had to shoot him in the back, once Shane gets out the hospital that'll be it for Bars

That ***** Shane gone be in a wheelchair for life smh Bars a *** *** *****

Rafe murked Jessica and smiled afterwards...Savage.

Miz [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] "LET CAPONE BE MY *****!"

Did they use a stunt double for Shooter Shane last night? His agility was through the roof when he was getting chased down.

New season may be up on Revolt, so that means Puff is in charge now. The Combs sons may get put on the show as permanent roles. Quincy is gonna play the role of a jamaican shotta who Uncle Blue sends to America to kill Miz and become the new big mon in Brooklyn.
Puffy will end up playing Rafe's OG in the series.

Last edited:
Also why it look like Boone was still alive lol.. He shot him in the arm.. Then in the head( looked like a head shot) then another to the body and he was still moving lol

Boone's acting was terrible. Man got shot 3 times, including the head and is still moving?

The closeup of Black calling Raf while the phone was off has me crine.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was in tears.

I'm glad Victor died. His scenes were unbearable. Him and the other guy talked like they just learned to read.

He needed to go. Straight trash.

Word i totally forgot they killed my dude BR :smh:

I'm sad too. :smh:

I didn't like that they killed both Ray and Black in the finale, thought only 1 of them would go

T.I did a really good job it'll be interesting to see if he'll be in season 3

I like T.I.'s small role. Hope that's it, not trying to see him anymore. Maino was over doing it during his scene.

I don't think both Ray and Black should've died this soon. Only 1.

Shane tossed his gun before he met up with Bars? If not, the police should've found it at the scene.

Yeah this is going to be interesting.

Capone dead too right? I'm assuming he took that charge for Miz.

That's what I want to know, guess we'll find out next season unless someone spoils it on IG.

That gun Boone was shooting sounded vicious, like he was shooting bombs.

I was re-watching at like 3am this morning, had to turn the volume all the way down. :lol: :lol: :smh:

Also, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the closing credits...."Mistah's body double" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rafe and Miz prolly gonna let that young boy work his debt moving that 200lb. Episode was good for a finale, def looking forward to next season.
- Victor brought that **** on himsellllllllf :rofl: he had no people skills whatso ever. I lokey think
Capone wasn't that mad, I peeped the way Capone wiped his hand when Victor left last time.
-If I was in Rafe shoes I woulda thought Jessica lined me up too.
-TI was def the comic relief :smile: "I thought y'all was cousins, must be by marriage" Thought TI was gonna roll to the meet with Choppa and he was gonna get Black.
-There was a lotta bodies this episode, even random Jamaican henchmen without names got it!
-Kane just might as well keep Rafe hammer, ain't no point in trying to give that **** back now :tongue:

That whole scene w/ Capone, because i don't know if that was good acting or not, but Rafe's voice cracked when he screamed @ Miz "he was going to kill you"

...and is it left up to us to assume that Kane killed Mista with the shells Shane he told him to get out of his room? Them D's gonna come back and search Shane's spot and find them shells and tie Mista body to Shane. Could be interesting.

Jus got done watchin. My goodness!! Great finale. Everybody dead tho lol. But it was a lot going on so dropping some of that weight might be good. Looking forward to season 3. Hope they don't take forever this time...

Can't believe mista was *****ing so much about dying when everybody did basically

:lol: cause it was foul

The whole cast got sniped after putting in work for two seasons. It feels like Rafe tossing them away and treated the non Cloud 9 folks as expendable.

While it is within his right to do so, a majority of the shows success comes from these characters that were killed off.

They didnt show her get shot or her face while she was on the floor :nerd:

Same with Mista..that wasn't even really him walking into the building :lol:

Production added the "yo sugar Kane!" Vocals (when fake mista was walking into the building) from a different episode :lol: #foul

Back
Top Bottom