Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I originally thought the funko pop vinyl thread was about vinyl records . Never stepped foot in there, ironically, thinking it was old heads copping vinyls.

It wasn't until the they started making GOT joints that I hit the weebay gif.

table-2.gif

Man my 4 yr old niece just challenged me to do a cartwheel.

I'm in deep thought like damn when was the last time I did a cartwheel or flip? :lol: :smh: Like 10 or 11.

Ever turn your ankle on uneven grade of ground like you're too close to the edge of the sidewalk and 51% of your foot goes over and you turn your ankle like you just came down from a rebound in traffic playing 21 (or 33 or UTAH or whatever weird *** things yall call it in other states)

Dude legit sounds like me when I'm walking because I wear a bunch of keys too. :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even worse is when the remote drops on the floor while you chillin in bed.

Have you legit praying it falls right where you can get it with minimal effort, and not deep under the bed or worse behind the headboard. :sick:

When you don't see it in the general vicinity of the bed have you like

scared.gif
Nothing worst than when you hear the remote hit ground, and it sounds like the batteries flew outta it.

You just know that them joints might be anywhere, you might have a long search ahead; and a feeling of pure terror goes down your spine.

Me trying to compose myself for the journey ahead....

larme_annalise_keating.gif

#HangDry

Ever turn your ankle on uneven grade of ground like you're too close to the edge of the sidewalk and 51% of your foot goes over and you turn your ankle like you just came down from a rebound in traffic playing 21 (or 33 or UTAH or whatever weird *** things yall call it in other states)

33? UTAH!?! Lol I know my country *** grew up playing 15, all 1s, no free throws.

Y’all tried jumping 3-4 stairs lately?

How did y’all knees feel after?

I had to sit down earlier. Felt like my legs were shattering from the knees down.
Hell naw I ain't trying that. Ain't nothing scarier than when I am walking down the stairs and I miss one so my foot lands hard on a stair two down.

My knee hyperextended a lil last time that happened. I was in the house demanding my girl take me to urgent care....

tenor.gif

Nothing worst than when you hear the remote hit ground, and it sounds like the batteries flew outta it.

You just know that them joints might be anywhere, you might have a long search ahead; and a feeling of pure terror goes down your spine.

Me trying to compose myself for the journey ahead....

larme_annalise_keating.gif

#HangDry

Son! This x100000! Nothing worst when a remote falls and explodes. I legit be without a battery cover for weeks.

I’m so washed I can’t use a condom anymore. I’ve done the bait and switch 1 too many times:smh:. Luckily I was baptized and pray once a day so my faith is in good hands.

Mostly when i hoop now.

I'll hit the lane feeling great, get to that spot where a youthful Slappy would explode for a dunk, then during takeoff my
Body says "skkkkkrt skkkrt , sorry bruh , your joints are petrified wood now, count your blessings and try an slap that backboard on that lay up"

Mostly when i hoop now.

I'll hit the lane feeling great, get to that spot where a youthful Slappy would explode for a dunk, then during takeoff my
Body says "skkkkkrt skkkrt , sorry bruh , your joints are petrified wood now, count your blessings and try an slap that backboard on that lay up"

I LEGIT cant remember the last time I played Ball, had to be at minimum 13 yrs smfh. Mind you i was a Sleep with the ball next to the bed type.

I did 46 situps the other night. 4 days later, it still feels like I had a c-section.

:smh: Damn im washed

I LEGIT cant remember the last time I played Ball, had to be at minimum 13 yrs smfh. Mind you i was a Sleep with the ball next to the bed type.

I did 46 situps the other night. 4 days later, it still feels like I had a c-section.

:smh: Damn im washed

Had a company BBQ earlier this summer, was shooting around and was GASSED.

My shot is still there, my ball control and instincts are still there, but my body ain’t :rofl:

Legit had to sit inside for a few and damn near needed my inhaler

Played cornhole and beer pong the rest of the day :smh:

I need to get back in shape

Back
Top Bottom