Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Team Anti-Washed :smokin
tenor.gif

Went to pick up my nephew at the local Y and while he's in a pickup game, a kid came up to me asking for a "1-V-1" match..

Dude really asked and said "1-V-1"... I thought I was in MyCareer, and all my nephew's friends spoke like they were playing online.

I felt like when I got there I was like...

IMG_1641.GIF

... and I wasn't even dressed to play.

I remember one night I drank two 4’s back to back because my tolerance was really high and to see what all the fuss was about. Needless to say I was cool and I didn’t die, but now lime-a-ritas leaning me. :lol:

Man I tried to do that with 2 MD2020s the other day cause they were only like $2 and I hadn't had em in forever. I thought my tolerance was high too.

Knocked them back like it was nothing. Figured I was good...until it finally hit me :lol: I felt like a drunk uncle at a BBQ lol #washed

Team never washed checking in. New job has an indoor court so i record myself shooting around and critique it. Im nowhere near as sharp as i used to be, but coming in here daily and eating better will have me close to my old self. I'll be 35 in 2 months and I'll be giving cats that work again.
SmartSelect_20180710-201851_Video Player.gif

Last edited:
I started working out about 2 months ago. Just lifting weights and for cardio I use the bike.

2.5 weeks ago the coworkers meet up to hoop on Sunday. I've played basketball maybe once in the last year and a half.

I'm feeling good and my wind is good so I play for 2 straight hours.

I walked like a cripple for a week then played for 30 minutes the next Sunday.

I'm still feeling it right now. I've had tendonitis since I was 28 but I rocked some Chopat straps so I thought I was good.

Going down stairs kills me and the back of my left knee is killing me.

I started working out about 2 months ago. Just lifting weights and for cardio I use the bike.

2.5 weeks ago the coworkers meet up to hoop on Sunday. I've played basketball maybe once in the last year and a half.

I'm feeling good and my wind is good so I play for 2 straight hours.

I walked like a cripple for a week then played for 30 minutes the next Sunday.

I'm still feeling it right now. I've had tendonitis since I was 28 but I rocked some Chopat straps so I thought I was good.

Going down stairs kills me and the back of my left knee is killing me.
Like I said before, thinking of installing one of these joints in my crib for the day after hoopin soreness

Join the wave famb....

electra_ridde_ii_up_sm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom